Tuchel to Chelsea official

Wouldn't say that was realistic.

Dortmund had finished 7th the year before he took over and were selling their best players every season.
Were 6/1 to win it, so wouldn't have been a massive shock really, I was working in Germany at the time for Oddset - it would be the one thing he could have done to prove himself to the doubters.

Were 6/1 to win it, so wouldn't have been a massive shock really, I was working in Germany at the time for Oddset - it would be the one thing he could have done to prove himself to the doubters.

I'd say it would be a shock if anyone other than Bayern had won the Bundesliga since 2013 tbh.

What were the odds for them?

I'd say it would be a shock if anyone other than Bayern had won the Bundesliga since 2013 tbh.

What were the odds for them?

Bayern been 1/5 area, Dortmund got it wrong that season by taking Europa League seriously really.

I normally tend to agree with your posts @Bowery Boy but you have dropped the ball here.

To be fair, Chelsea have spent an absolute fortune in recent times but Tuchel clearly knows what he is doing.

A rip roaring arse of it! To be fair I didn't think he was a bad manager, just thought he wouldn't suit the basket case that is/was Chelsea :D

People make worse ones on here every day bud! I didn't want to start a new thread for that documentary, so apologies for the bump lol. Fantastic watch though.

Best coach on the planet.

A rip roaring arse of it! To be fair I didn't think he was a bad manager, just thought he wouldn't suit the basket case that is/was Chelsea :D

To be fair to you Bowery, think everyone thought he was a very good coach. Think the main issue is how he deals with internal conflict, or when things aren't going his way.

That's something that happens at every club at some point, & something the Chelsea team / management haven't dealt with well in the past, & what the question marks are around Tuchel with how things ended at Dortmund & PSG.

To be fair to you Bowery, think everyone thought he was a very good coach. Think the main issue is how he deals with internal conflict, or when things aren't going his way.

That's something that happens at every club at some point, & something the Chelsea team / management haven't dealt with well in the past, & what the question marks are around Tuchel with how things ended at Dortmund & PSG.

He is an utter lunatic but I think the right players react to it well. Chelsea and (for a while) BVB being the prime example. He's also matured.

To level the PSG job against him is just ludicrous considering he left with the highest win rate ever in the league (75.6) and wasn't too far off winning the CL either. It's a basket case of a club as Poch is finding out. Good luck with that.

He is an utter lunatic but I think the right players react to it well. Chelsea and (for a while) BVB being the prime example. He's also matured.

To level the PSG job against him is just ludicrous considering he left with the highest win rate ever in the league (75.6) and wasn't too far off winning the CL either. It's a basket case of a club as Poch is finding out. Good luck with that.
In fairness, regards win rate, no club has ever spent remotely what psg have in the history of French football. Not has the disparity of resources been so pronounced.

They should be winning 95% of games.

In fairness, regards win rate, no club has ever spent remotely what psg have in the history of French football. Not has the disparity of resources been so pronounced.

They should be winning 95% of games.

It's not an easy league to win. French teams always set up well and go at PSG. Messi hasn't even scored in it yet.

Back