Tuchel to Chelsea official

Yeah as I said, fair play to Chelsea.

If they had been in City's half of the draw I would have fancied PSG or Bayern to put them out though.
As a neutral who dislikes EPL Im still glad Chelsea got through though. It will be a far better game in the final. City would destroy Madrid.

Watched Sevilla v Athletic Bilbao last weekend and Spanish football is very slow these days. Way off the pace of EPL.

He’s a good manager but he’s overrated IMO.

Bump the thread when he’s achieved success at Chelsea - if that ever happens!?

Overrated by who?

He is on the road to building a team and achieving success. Even if he loses the FA Cup and Champions League finals, that will not detract from the job he has done thus far.

But you knew that already.

Last edited:
Football is a funny old game. I'm sure we have all made comments Or made our minds up about individual players or managers that have come back to bite us. Sometimes just impossible to predict how things will go.

Chelseas were ok last night but i thought it was more a case of Real Madrid being really poor on the night. Havent seen much of Chelsea since Tuchel took over though.

Chelseas were ok last night but i thought it was more a case of Real Madrid being really poor on the night. Havent seen much of Chelsea since Tuchel took over though.
If they took their chances over the 180 minutes they should have hit Madrid for double figures.

Benzema apart Madrid offered next to nothing.

What’s he won?
Screenshot-20210506-120745-Chrome.jpg

Have to say, I was never sure about tuchel but he has proved me wrong, thus showing me again why I talk a good game in my own mind and knowing f**k all at the same time.

That was a masterclass of management tonight.

Football is a funny old game. I'm sure we have all made comments Or made our minds up about individual players or managers that have come back to bite us. Sometimes just impossible to predict how things will go.

We all like to think we know alot more about football than we actually do. People involved in the game etc have probably forgot more about it than we know.. We would all be millionaires from football coupons if we knew as much as we think we do.

don’t think De Bruyne played well but nobody with City did. Medical staff made the call and not him so I can’t judge him for going off. But if that was a few years back before such a focus on head injuries he’d have probably stayed on. Now taken out their hands hence why he was so upset

I’ll actually agree with @CaptainCourageous and say that I think Tuchel is overrated as well.

He’s done an excellent job with Chelsea since he got the job no doubt, but if you judge him on his whole managerial career then I think it’s fair to say he could’ve done a bit more.

Win the league with Dortmund I guess. Did pretty well there mind with what he took over.

Wouldn't say that was realistic.

Dortmund had finished 7th the year before he took over and were selling their best players every season.

Back