Tuesday football

A Magician Named Gob

Celtic under 21s or whatever it is taking a 4-0 doing off of Atletico Madrid but their keeper fell down in the last minute then got stretchered off with nobody near him which always makes you think the worst. Hopefully nothing too serious.

Champions League games tonight:

P1jZ985.png

I'll be watching The Goals Show and hoping my -3 bet on Atletico comes in to mirror their youth game.

Newcastle fairly down to the bare bones, starting 11 is a bit more defensive looking at their options. I’d have started Gordon. I fancied them to get out their group, but have been impressed when watching Dortmund.

1-1.

Newcastle fairly down to the bare bones, starting 11 is a bit more defensive looking at their options. I’d have started Gordon. I fancied them to get out their group, but have been impressed when watching Dortmund.

1-1.
I thought they'd go with Trippier at left back and bring in Livramento at right back.

Trying to keep the steering wheel pointing straight whilst listening to them calling in Clyde talking up their chances was an ordeal

Dortmund fans protesting against Newcastle by throwing paper gold bars into the pitch

Can see a few English clubs fans copying for shits n giggles
Disgusting to watch a proper English club wearing Islamist green shirts.
Particularly in the current environment

Atletico are nowhere near the team they were a few seasons ago, but they should have enough to win 2-0, hopefully more

Back