Tuesday

Working would normally arrange something to leave early but not this time.

35.000 could be a generous prediction going by my circle.

Will be at least 40k. I could be wrong but I think most will still show up, I don't think many will stay after the final whistle for the lap of honour though.

Sadly the atmosphere will be flatter than a witches tit.
We need to drag these players over the line in the cup final no matter what it takes.

Ive recently made an arrangement to meet a pal of mine every week to play snooker on a Tuesday night. I told him i couldnt make it this week because of this game. Really thinking about just sticking with the snooker now tbh. I'm at the stage with a lot of these players where i dont enjoy watching them.

I disagree - it will just be flat
Maybe it will just be me

giphy.gif

Had a cursory look on the website at the ticketing situation and it tells you everything you need to know really. Spares in every part of the ground, 2/3 even 4 together in some areas which is very rare for a league game. Once you factor in those that decide on the day not to go or swipe in for the MyGers points but don't actually go in, be lucky to get much above 43/44k

I think you’ll see the true colours of many.

The same excuses will be rolled out (that wouldn’t have been present had we beat Celtic)
I reckon around 40k will show up. In truth I can’t be bothered, the season feels done. But that doesn’t matter. You can’t turn loyalty on and off like a tap.

I’d be happy going to watch the players off if I knew for certain I’d never need to see them back again! It would be more ensuring they went than it would celebrating them however.

Flat and mostly empty come full time

Be very surprised if they players do their usual end of season walk round the pitch

Many times
Then surely you'll be aware that most ST holders will be there.
There may well be a big upsurge in seatsub, and folks desperate to sell tickets at the subway or Edmiston Dv.
However, to think there will only be 35000 there is nonsense.

I'd be happy if there are 35000 there at the end of the game. Going by your username, perhaps you will be one of us.

Will decide when I finish work whether I can be arsed or not. If its raining probably not, and won't feel a single bit of guilt.

A flat, bored and if we're struggling at 0-0, or the usual goal down, toxic atmosphere and a collection of half arsed players on the pitch feeling sorry for themselves.

I appreciate they haven’t exactly earned a fond farewell, but at the same time I can’t be ar@ed with the the usual suspects in the crowd who’ll relish the opportunity to give them dogs abuse.
I can’t say I’m exactly looking forward to the game.. Quicker this season is finished the better.

I’ll be there, but can’t say I’m filled with my normal pre match excitement. Will enjoy a few pints before the game and get a breather from the weekly grind, that’s about all I can think of in a positive sense.

5 MyGers Points Loyal

Probably minimum 4 points more than we will end up with from the game judging by the state of the squad we have left to cobble together a team from. Won’t be hanging around for any post-game nonsense.

Don’t think it will be that bad.
I suppose it has the potential.

Even though the leagues done. If we stumble through the last 2 games and don't pick up at least 4 points the pressure will increase on these players for the cup final.

They just need to take care of business effectively and efficiently these last 2 games. Have both games killed off by half time. However I'm relatively confident that ask is too much of this team.

Back