Back Pages Tuesday's Back Pages - 15 images

I see Kick it Out are at it with Toon fans already, over the tea-towels on the head.

I can't wait for the Saudis themselves to say they have no problem with it.

I see Kick it Out are at it with Toon fans already, over the tea-towels on the head.

I can't wait for the Saudis themselves to say they have no problem with it.
Never see them complaining when an overseas black person wears a kilt

Kick it Out need to remain relevant so if they cannot find anything or see anything then they have to go out and create it.

Much like some organisation(s) and folk up here regards sectarianism or as it is now anti kafflik and anti Oirish racism.

Good to read Laudrup's article and to hear that Brondby are struggling so much after having sold their best players, means we should get our European campaign kick-started at last on Thursday with a much needed win at Ibrox.

I would play Roofe as our main striker from the start and only bring on Morelos as a sub if we need him later on in the second half.

No issue with King but that article by Chris Jack is the sort of simpering rimming that I'd slaughter Jackson and co for when Lawell writes their articles for them.

FFS someone explain to the media that it is possible to write something positive whilst maintaining at least a little objectivity.

No issue with King but that article by Chris Jack is the sort of simpering rimming that I'd slaughter Jackson and co for when Lawell writes their articles for them.

FFS someone explain to the media that it is possible to write something positive whilst maintaining at least a little objectivity.
You are absolutely right.
I thought it was extremely sycophantic.
I suspect Chris Jack has been up King’s ass for a long time.
In the same way I cannot stand the haters fawning all over Celtic, it reduces credibility when one of our own is writing puff pieces when there are tough questions to answer.
I heard Andy McGowan’s description of the King Q&A last night, and it seems that King did not rule himself out as being the C1872 representative on the RIFC board if fans buy his shares!!!
For me, that would have been a line I would’ve pushed.

Back