Tuesday's Back Pages - 18 images

What sort of mentality does it take to phone the Hotline and say 'I've been supporting Rangers for over 40 years and never felt so miserable and helpless'. I must admit I felt pretty miserable and helpless in June 2012 when Craig Whyte took over and when we lost 1-0 to Stirling Albion on 6th Oct 12. I'm really disappointed at the moment but never forget where we have come from in recent years.

What sort of mentality does it take to phone the Hotline and say 'I've been supporting Rangers for over 40 years and never felt so miserable and helpless'. I must admit I felt pretty miserable and helpless in June 2012 when Craig Whyte took over and when we lost 1-0 to Stirling Albion on 6th Oct 12. I'm really disappointed at the moment but never forget where we have come from in recent years.
The mentality of a tim

aOqj3C3.gif

Laughable that we're supposed to swallow that p*sh in the daily rhebel.

Thanks again Mark.

A mentally challenged phoning in pretending to be a bear

They're calling that quote of the day! Laughable

Back