Tuesday's Back Pages - 25 images

That situation about the Celtic fixtures after the split is a complete shambles - they will be getting at least a 20 home - 18 away split

Thanks for posting.

Hotline caller: Would sell Kent for £2m. What a f*ckin' fanny! Really? He's having (along with the rest of the team) a bad spell. Yeah, let's take a £5m hit!!!

Welcome to Scottish football"ping pong!!!!!

Wouldn't like Brian Quinn beside me in the trenches!,how come him and Gordon Ashley,are never on the same hotline?

Thanks you once again for posting.

Fkn split has been a shambles ever since it was introduced but no doubt it will fall in the mentally challengeds favour.

Cheers for posting. Will be interest to see which teams the poets have to play away from home after the split.

Re the hotline.
Do some people not realise that constant complaining is the only way to get others to do things your way without them having to be told.

Also Bill Lawrie with his Craig Whyte new club crap,
Derek Mackay said 16 year old boys are cute, is that good enough for him as well.

Steven Gerrard, the manager that hardly moans at refs is apparently a broken record talking about referees. Have to laugh at how much they utter pure fantasy.

I knew a Brian Quinn who was a staunch Rangers fan back in the day , all his family were mentally challengeds though.

The press wheeling out that decades old chestnut when the old firm are in Europe.
Articles about Rangers opponents and how they don't fear Rangers with quotes telling us they will win, whilst quotes from that lots opponents cowering in fear.
Nothing new just another sly dig thats always been there.

Hoops this hoops that, fùckin boak inducing :mad:
You need to remember most of the sports ‘journalists’ are fans of that mob. They think they are writing for fanzines. I hesitate to call them journalists - perhaps contributors would be a better description.
Thanks Mark.

You need to remember most of the sports ‘journalists’ are fans of that mob. They think they are writing for fanzines. I hesitate to call them journalists - perhaps contributors would be a better description.
Thanks Mark.
I know they are , still boak inducing , haven’t bought any of the rags for 15-20 years

Thank you Mark. The papers today reminded me of what a hero Harry Gregg was at the Munich disaster. Truly a man from good Northern Irish stock.

Re the hotline.
Do some people not realise that constant complaining is the only way to get others to do things your way without them having to be told.

Also Bill Lawrie with his Craig Whyte new club crap,
Derek Mackay said 16 year old boys are cute, is that good enough for him as well.
Yeah even a prick like Lawrie must know that Whyte is one of the biggest liars and con-men around. He just believes him as it suits his anti Rangers agenda.

W.A.T.P.

Looks like Stevie G has ruffled a few feathers by having the audacity to mention the clearest of handballs. Not so sure about Goldson being a penalty with the current rules.
They take up half of the hotline criticising Gerrard for complaining about referees, but neglect to see half the articles re Frimpong complaining about the Power tackle.

Back