i8f8y66.jpg

7HltrM0.jpg

atdxI57.jpg

4KcpXKT.jpg

YOsxRkG.jpg

1zsyjBn.jpg

WSH7ft3.jpg

PRLwmek.jpg

jesus christ, these individuals are absolutely sick in the head, seriously social media needs to act now and actually do something instead of saying, "please report the offending accounts so we can not bother our ass to do anything"

Graham Alexander showing how important the fans are to him, wanting the cup final played at Hampden irregardless of the current restrictions. Let’s hope his team of cloggers don’t get to the final.

I didn’t think there was an argument over the best team in the country !

John Kennedy being delusional after beating Falkirk boys and then Livingston, is not a coherent argument.

We are simply...the best.

Thanks Mark. The vile abuse being sent to Glen Kamara and Aamer Anwar is vile, I'm sure if IP addresses were traced they'd find the abusers, as well as being sent from the vile Slavia fans, is coming from closer to home.

Yet again, we have our Players, and now a Players Lawyer, being racially abused, this cannot be allowed to continue, it's the duty of these money grabbing social media websites to do something, but as they refuse to do anything, we as decent Football Fans, never mind Rangers Fans, must not use these social media websites, stop using them, we say there must be no room in Football for Racism, there must be no room in every day life for Racism

Thanks Mark. Word of the day and new moniker for the east end team ... the Mince-ables!! :)B-D

Back