Tuesday's Champions League & other football

JayDee

I reckon the two La Liga clubs will go through.

Main games on TV:

20:00
Barcelona v PSG
UEFA Champions League Quarter-Final 2nd Leg
TNT Sports 1/TNT Sports Ultimate

Borussia Dortmund v Atlético Madrid
UEFA Champions League Quarter-Final 2nd Leg
TNT Sports 2

Southampton v Preston North End
English Championship
Sky Sports Main Event/Sky Sports Football/Sky Sports Ultra HDR

More info about TV games:

Scores/fixtures:

Barcelona: Ter Stegen, Kounde, Araujo, Cubarsi, Cancelo, Gundogan, Pedri, De Jong, Raphinha, Lewandowski, Yamal.

Subs: Martinez, Torres, Pena, Felix, Alonso, Romeu, Vitor Roque, Astralaga, Casado, Fermin, Guiu, Fort.

Paris St-Germain: Donnarumma, Mendes, Hernandez, Marquinhos, Hakimi, Ruiz, Vitinha, Zaire-Emery, Dembele, Mbappe, Barcola.

Subs: Navas, Ugarte, Ramos, Asensio, Pereira, Lee, Kolo Muani, Mukiele, Soler, Beraldo, Tenas, Skriniar.

Borussia Dortmund: Kobel; Ryerson, Hummels, Schlotterbeck, Maatsen; Sabitzer, Can; Sancho, Brandt, Adeyemi; Fullkrug.

Subs: Meyer, Lotka, Salih Ozcan, Nmecha, Reus, Duranville, Wolf, Moukoko, Sule, Watjen, Bynoe-Gittens.

Atletico Madrid: Oblak; Witsel, Gimenez, Hermoso; Molina, Llorente, Koke, De Paul, Azpilicueta; Morata, Griezmann.

Subs: Moldovan, Gomis, Gabriel, Saul Niguez, Correa, Savic, Riquelme, Vermeeren, Reinildo, Barrios, Nino.

I'm just now realising that because of the Dundee pitch fiasco we're now going to miss the Arsenal/Bayern and City/Madrid return legs. Insult to injury.

Southampton 1-0 up. Still in with an outside chance of automatic promotion. Think they still have Leicester and Leeds to play too

All the way through that video I was waiting for the reveal of the amazing new Nou Camp. Instead it's just footage of a battered old stadium, set to uplifting music!
Yeah I only saw that after posting haha.

This is how it's supposed to look once finished.

uYH9ZciLSJPiPHOPLVHoeNGWFwvbStKdOKp5yaP5FlouKadEBgF_OcFKJ0Fs3PbOtNKsqx-TTLCBN1yq2LKDjTO1krLV98R0wg

new_barcelona_camp_nou_stadium.jpg

Portsmouth looking to clinch promotion tonight if they avoid defeat at home to Barnsley, currently 1-1. Soft spot for Pompey from the early 2000s, great city as well. Looking forward to seeing them in the Championship next year.

Back