Tuesday's Champions League & other football

Portsmouth looking to clinch promotion tonight if they avoid defeat at home to Barnsley, currently 1-1. Soft spot for Pompey from the early 2000s, great city as well. Looking forward to seeing them in the Championship next year.
Glad for them. Still remember when they played Milan in Europe

Where is the money coming from? Spanish government, Spotify?
Was thinking that myself. A quick Google says €1.5bn in funding secured for the project across 20 unknown investors, to be repaid over 24 years once complete.

Barca needing to get into half-time without conceding another.

They’re struggling now.
Is it CBS that have the US coverage mate? I want to switch back to the Barca game but just can’t do it on TNT as Lispy is intolerable

A lottery win and I would travel the world taking in football games. Would be fantastic watching the Barca or Dortmund games.

Instead I’ll be sitting on my arse tomorrow, and for years after, dicking about with spreadsheets. Sigh.

Is it CBS that have the US coverage mate? I want to switch back to the Barca game but just can’t do it on TNT as Lispy is intolerable
It's a wonder with all the tech available they don't have any sort of rate the commentary feedback mechanism on the apps...like being able to upvote or downvote

I’m watching through Paramount and they have the option of both games. I’d imagine CBS tv will have Barca as well.

Unfortunately Ray Hudson is on co-commentary.

I’m watching through Paramount and they have the option of both games. I’d imagine CBS tv will have Barca as well.

Unfortunately Ray Hudson is on co-commentary.
Ok mate cheers, I’ll take a wee Internet vacation and find the coverage

Did have to laugh when she expected Barca just to hoof a freekick from the halfway line into the box :))
I lasted I think the first 6 or 7 minutes and just didn’t want to ruin my evening tbh, she’s verbal diarrhoea with a lisp

I’m now in Houston so CBS is now in play for me thank god

Back