Tuesday's Champions League & other football

It’s some drop from last season at Nou Camp:

To this season:

I don’t believe them Nou Camp figures though, probably always includes season ticket holders who don’t turn up.
That’s coz this season , Barca are playing in the Olympic stadium , it’s no got the same capacity as the nou camp

Are 2 of the quarter finals always played on the same night? Thought it was just one tie a night in previous years?

Can you tell me who you thinks going through tomorrow night so I can lump my savings on their opponents :oops:

There is a guy on here who lives in Madrid who has been adamant this last few weeks La Liga is in the best shape in years.

• Haha
Reactions: WLF
So you can run 30 yards behind the goals to celebrate? That's a new one.
Normally the booking occurs if the crowd surge forward, or on to the trackside. It's more of a safety thing than to prevent celebrations.

I'd have sent him off though so my bet came in!

Whoever posted the we’re waiting on a red must have just thought they were in there. He was definitely going to his pocket to get the card out :))

That’s coz this season , Barca are playing in the Olympic stadium , it’s no got the same capacity as the nou camp

Yes I know that mate, my point was if they were constantly getting attendances over 70k in Nou Camp last season they shouldn’t struggle selling out the gaff this season with a much lower capacity - which they have been as the figures show. I regularly get emails off them offering tickets.

Dortmund from getting pumped 4-2 at home to Rangers. To Champions League Semi-final :))
How on earth we did that was incredible....but we couldn't live with any of these 4 teams tonight or tomorrow night and now we have to suffer watching us v Dundee,ach well I was 8 in 1960 first watching the famous it's been a roller coaster of 64 years WATP

Reactions: SSR
All they needed to do was get rid of the big dumpling and Bellingham and replace them with Marcel Sabitzer and Nicholas Fullkrug.

Wait a minute, that doesn't sound right at all.

They could easily not be top 4 in Bundesliga yet, home to Leverkusen Sunday for starters with RB away the week later.

All they needed to do was get rid of the big dumpling and Bellingham and replace them with Marcel Sabitzer and Nicholas Fullkrug.

Wait a minute, that doesn't sound right at all.

To be fair, at least big Sabitzer puts in a shift. Felix Nmecha on the other hand must be one of the worst players they've signed in years — and there's been a lot of bad ones.

Paramount coverage is a laugh. Thierry Henry seems like a knowledgeable, class act. Jamie Carragher and Micah Richards are a couple of diddies, laughing like schoolkids over the top of decent commentary from Henry.

Barca only got themselves to blame. Inexperience showed.

Love it.
Cancelo is vastly experienced and his tackle for the penalty was ridiculously stupid. Lewandowski likewise and should have layed the ball off and it’s possibly going to extra time.

10 minutes extra at Windsor Park and the inevitable happens, meanwhile Larne get presented with a late winner from a Glentoran own goal.

The BBC Northern Ireland Football page had previously gone prematurely, as bottom left below.

Paramount coverage is a laugh. Thierry Henry seems like a knowledgeable, class act. Jamie Carragher and Micah Richards are a couple of diddies, laughing like schoolkids over the top of decent commentary from Henry.

I love the daft viral clips but had to mute it when I was watching in CA last week. The constant explosions of laughter are literally migraine inducing.

I'm amazed Ray Hudson is still in a prominent commentary gig over there, forcing the same laboured metaphors and similies from a decade ago no less.

Back