Tuesday's football

2-0 Pedri

Needs to add more goals to him game IMO. Strange thing to say about any Barca team but out with Messi and Griezmann there’s not many goals in the team.

2-2, Barca are fucking it here. From a Messi mistake!

Commentators sound like Crocker and Walker when we score against the filth.

£103 out of Willy Hill tonight!

Had Airdrie v Cove as a draw so I don't think I'll wake up tomorrow morning to enjoy it.

Great victory for the diamonds tonight. Hope they can put Morton to the sword and get back into the championship for the first time in a long time.

Pique at fault for the third Levante goal .
He was also at fault for the second goal v Granada last week that lead to the defeat.

Pique at fault for the third Levante goal .
He was also at fault for the second goal v Granada last week that lead to the defeat.

Why he’s still put up their with the top defenders I’ll never know. He’s been at the heart of some serious drubbings in recent years. The deterioration of their tiki taka possession football has really exposed him.

Santos v Boca Juniors tonight in the Copa Libertadores. 7 minutes in, still 0-0 but already looking like it's going to be great, really wide open and chances both ways.

Barcelona shit the bed once again.

Linked with Aguero on a free, that sums them up - their recruitment over the last few years has been dreadful.

Back