Scotland v NI Over 2.5 Goals
Germany v Netherlands Over 3.5 Goals
£5 returns £340

Free bet builder for the England game:

Bellingham & Doku to score anytime
Bellingham & Mangala to be carded

155/1

Where has all that Free Money gone?

As usual right into the bookies back pocket, will we never learn?

Where has all that Free Money gone?

As usual right into the bookies back pocket, will we never learn?
Straight to bet365 by the looks of it!

Glad I didn’t bother tonight which is unlike me but that water of lieth ( horse done me ) on an acca for about 1300 last night so was post off

£20 on Belgium at 4/1 was only offering £87.50 at 92 mins England were battering on the door, cashed out went for a piss and heard the commentator celebrating Bellingham goal.

Profit is profit after a few losses over the weekend!

My mate had a £20 foursome Austria, France, Germany, Ukraine win and btts.
£4675
I just wouldn't consider a bet like that

If he has just randomly stuck £20 on that then fair play to him but that bet has all the hallmarks of a serious gambler.

Wouldn't call £20 serious to be fair although he has got himself into sh1t in the past and doesn't gamble for weeks.
I know a guy who does this bet, but does doubles and trebles, when it wins it’s a lot but more often he is loosing a lot!

I will do it every now and then but it’s to hard a bet to get up

Wouldn't call £20 serious to be fair although he has got himself into sh1t in the past and doesn't gamble for weeks.

It’s not necessarily the stake. £20 on such a long odds bet is fairly serious to me. Plus he may also have bet other losing permutations of the same bet which he’s not going to tell you about.

I know a guy who does this bet, but does doubles and trebles, when it wins it’s a lot but more often he is loosing a lot!

I will do it every now and then but it’s to hard a bet to get up
I used to do the btts and win when the odds were very.good. you were getting minimum of 5/1 on teams that nowadays you are getting 6/4-7/4..Odds are crap now. Now of I'm putting on a few o will do btts no draw which while odds not as good as in the last but still ok.

I used to do the btts and win when the odds were very.good. you were getting minimum of 5/1 on teams that nowadays you are getting 6/4-7/4..Odds are crap now. Now of I'm putting on a few o will do btts no draw which while odds not as good as in the last but still ok.
Makes sense mate, I used to love the handicap betting, used to bet or us -2 and would get 4/1 , Real Madrid etc in their prime 2007/2008/2009 but now your lucky to get 6/4 on it which is why I don’t bother.

But at this time of the season I pick 4 draws and do 4 trebles, if they all come in u get on average 1.6k but 3 gets u 400, I’ll get it up at some point from not until May

It’s not necessarily the stake. £20 on such a long odds bet is fairly serious to me. Plus he may also have bet other losing permutations of the same bet which he’s not going to tell you about.
It's all relative. £20 on a bet for someone working in a shop or doing deliveries on minimum wage, yeah that's potentially a big chunk of their disposable income. Someone on £50k a year, it's likely pocket change.

Back