Tweet of the Day - Babu Kaur

Random middle aged Indian lady from the West Midlands with a passion for the Rangers, name me another.
Her Twitter bio states "proud British".
I love that. Ethnic minorities embracing their cultural roots and their British nationality. I suppose I was something like that myself when I used to support Scotland. Scottish and British. I moved on in 2014 and just consider myself British now, but I'll always appreciate the history, cultures, and amazing people that make the UK the best country in the world.

Babu is going to wake up this morning, sit down to her breakfast and have a look at her twitter thinking wtf, i am famous for following The Famous.

I heard she was at Villla Park as neutral in the 70s, got caught up in the atmosphere and helped charge the holt end.

Loved the club every since.
I had a look at her twitter as I thought I might have seen something on that. Its just seemed a bit random this older lady from the Midlands supporting us but, everyone is welcome.

I know that, i just wondered why a lady from the midlands supports us that's all, ! Does she have Glasgow relatives that our fans and thats how she got interested in us?
Why not just accept her as a bearette instead of wanting her life story
Do you need Glasgow relatives to follow Rangers

Your coming across like Victor meldrew

Why not just accept her as a bearette instead of wanting her life story
Do you need Glasgow relatives to follow Rangers

Your coming across like Victor meldrew
Oh please, just go away.Others on the thread have asked similar and the OP even asks, " Id love to know her back story"!

Back