Twitter clip of Mongo's tackle Friday night.

bedsblue

Has anybody got a link to the clip of Legomuncher's assault on the Accies player on Friday night. It was on here yesterday but i can't find the thread.

That thug is completely untouchable. Like Kung Fu Gordon last season, he just gets away with assault with no come back from the well-titled compliance officer.

Airbrushed from history. Can you imagine the compliance officer bringing this up next week with Lawwell slating the sfa? Nah.

After the Stokes fiasco I no longer (not that I had much in the first place) have any faith in Anthony McGlennan.

He has zero credibility for enforcing the laws of the game.

The way he gets into the guys face after the incident.....won't let it go, smirking right at him then a patronising pat on the back. He's a total scumbag.

Will the compliant compliance officer have time to look into this, is he not too busy doing the fat mans bidding looking into our European licence from 2011.

As if the challenge/kick out aren't bad eniugj, he then gets in his face gloating, goading the Accie. If this no mark c@nt had been dealt with by refs through the years as he should've been, he'd probably have been sine die'd by now due to the amount of red cards. He really is untouchable.:mad:

As if the challenge/kick out aren't bad eniugj, he then gets in his face gloating, goading the Accie. If this no mark c@nt had been dealt with by refs through the years as he should've been, he'd probably have been sine die'd by now due to the amount of red cards. He really is untouchable.:mad:

Even when he does get a red card the compliant mentally challenged officer sees fit to rescind it.

I hate the lady's front bottom.

Remember Scott, you never kicked a ball in an Old Firm versus Kevin Thomson. Opted instead to pick out kids and try the hard man act on them.

Maybe it's the footage I'm looking at but I just don't see it??? Am I missing it or is there a better view? There nothing in what I'm seeing on here so far???

Maybe it's the footage I'm looking at but I just don't see it??? Am I missing it or is there a better view? There nothing in what I'm seeing on here so far???

Same here. I hate the guy as much as the next person, but from the video footage it looks like nothing

I think his boot does brush the Accies player's face. Whether it was intentional or not is debatable.

Are you at the wind up he has a kick at the Hamilton players face whilst he is on the deck.

Remember Allan McGregor getting a two game ban for flicking his leg at an Aberdeen player at Pittodrie where there wasn't even contact.

Same here. I hate the guy as much as the next person, but from the video footage it looks like nothing

Are you two guys for real????? He blatantly deviates the direction of his foot to give a sly kick to the Accie's player's face. If this was done by a Rangers player the media would want his head on a plate.

After the Stokes fiasco I no longer (not that I had much in the first place) have any faith in Anthony McGlennan.

He has zero credibility for enforcing the laws of the game.

Indeed.

Anthony seems to have a blind spot for certain teams and players in this country, for reasons that one can only speculate upon o_O

Are you at the wind up he has a kick at the Hamilton players face whilst he is on the deck.

Remember Allan McGregor getting a two game ban for flicking his leg at an Aberdeen player at Pittodrie where there wasn't even contact.
And wasn't he only brought to book because the BBC highlighted it?

Late tackle but I'm not convinced the kick to the face was deliberate.

The way he gets in the guys face after it though smirking is nothing less than your expect from the classless scumbag.

Seen it on BBC sport sound twitter and from the front it is clear but from the rear inconclusive.

I think he meant it.

Even if he hospitalised or finished someone's career the usual sycophants will make there usual excuses for him.

Embarrassing he is Scotland captain.

Only hope he gets embarrassed in the champions league and he gets sent off.

He F***ing meant that !! Fly wee turn off the foot which catches the boys cheek. Scum off the highest order.

If he gets a two match ban he misses the game against us. Not a hope in hell will he be cited.

Did he not get away with a red card last year to be able to play against us?

I long for the day he tries to do someone and gets a knee to the mouth ala Albertz and Lambert.

I think his boot does brush the Accies player's face. Whether it was intentional or not is debatable.
it is deliberate. look at the movement of the leg, it is very unnatural. i dont know if there was much of any contact but he knew exactly what he was doing.

Has his foot moved in an unnatural way? Yes.

Has the player made contact with an opponent? Yes.

Has the player a history for similar incidents? Yes (just ask Neymar Jr).

Has the player been cautioned by the referee? No.

Open and shut case for the compliance officer to act. I will however be astounded if he does act. Even the token semi decent tim in my work says "he is a ned that gets away with murder in Scotland".

There is another clip that shows it from a better angle that shows it clearer. Totally looks deliberate in that one.

it is deliberate. look at the movement of the leg, it is very unnatural. i dont know if there was much of any contact but he knew exactly what he was doing.

I agree a case could be made against Brown, I doubt one will be though.

I hate the count with a passion. He is a plastic hard man and wouldn't have lasted a minute against Souness.

Said as much on another thread.

This'll never be entertained by the CO.

Hopefully there's footage of another angle that shows something more obvious.

Back