Two AC Milan players test positive for COVID

Could be an interesting week ahead if any of them get it now, and more to self isolate with the cup game upcoming.

Does it show in tests before symptoms appear (I'm assuming we would have been tested by now?)

I dont think so. I think you need to be showing symptoms, but on the other you can be positive and be asymptomatic so I have no idea actually :oops::)) Tests are rubbish anyway (Jason Leich's quote, not mine :D )

As it is accepted that a percentage of tests will deliver a false positive does this mean that players are given a number of tests in order to eliminate error?

I just find it very strange that their players were confirmed positive on international duty but not when at Celtic others now have been confirmed positive after playing them something not quite right here.

I think we will be hit by this once or twice as the season goes on. We can just hope that the timing is favorable and that we have our squad balanced to not cost us. Hopefully the filth are missing more players for league games as well.

We're fortunate in that our squad is so much stronger than it was, we should weather most of it.

5 AC players now positive, do you think they caught it at the Piggery? I wouldn’t rule out them trying to cover up players with the virus, it would explain Duffys ‘form’

Back