Two dhims plead guilty to vandalism of Ibrox - should Rangers send them the repair bill?

"Sheriff Bernard Ablett.... said: "It seems that was some sort of concerted incident.
"It simply cannot be a coincidence that 60 people descended on Ibrox on that time"

Is that right, Einstein? But you're still going to let them away with nothing more than a slap on the wrist, and probably an apology for taking up their valuable time.
It would be a disgrace to let them off with this. Hardly deters future vandalism does it? Or their knowledge that they can do what they want with impunity in this country.

It would be a disgrace to let them off with this. Hardly deters future vandalism does it? Or their knowledge that they can do what they want with impunity in this country.
There is an appearance to me that that mhob can already do what they want with impunity.

I suspect that will continue on the day of sentencing with not much more than a verbal ticking off, or maybe an order that they're sent to bed early for a *whole* week.

I have absolutely no faith in the justice system in Scotland to deal with these reprobates in the manner they need to be dealt with.

They're also clearly members of the GB or Bhoys, groups that celtic encourage and support, wonder when the media Will mention that :rolleyes:

He does look like him

Grange-Hill.jpg

That’s Roland Browning though

Police Scotland will 'mislay' the files and the charges will be dropped.
How do you figure that since they've been convicted in court? Did you even read the article before spouting utter pish like this?

"Malicious mischief"

Is this a lesser charge of malicious damage?

Malicious Mischief is effectively the Common Law crime that existed before vandalism statutes and is viewed more seriously than the statutory vandalism charge and carries higher maximum sentences.

How do you figure that since they've been convicted in court? Did you even read the article before spouting utter pish like this?

Malicious Mischief is effectively the Common Law crime that existed before vandalism statutes and is viewed more seriously than the statutory vandalism charge and carries higher maximum sentences.
I retain and uphold the right to spout utter pish...officer.

And they will both walk away with a “now don’t do it again” Or do you think the judiciary has changed overnight? They get away with most things in court. 50-60 individuals and they caught 2? Ffs police scotia right on the ball there.

Its well documented they way this tribe behave, its not old firm fans in tit for tat its all one way.
Attacking pubs and not the first time Ibrox has been targeted.
Start jailing the vermin.
Jail the 60 of them I'm sure the fat specky guy would sing like a linty

You do wonder the motive for trying to block up 26 fire exit doors? A long time student of all things rhabid may suggest the setting it on fire when full of supporters
Your right ominous and sinister intent, needs some real third degree interviewing

Should bring back hanging i mean it is a suspended sentence

Sectarian hate crime.....

Anti protestant bigotry

Throw the book at them....

Or at least thats how it would be played òut in the media if the role reversed. We all know the score.

They should be made to pay the full costs, same as any other damage to the stadium caused by these wanks.

These two should be marked wherever they go now and slapped at random, they want to play big boy Games then they face the consequence.

Lets see how their pretend terrorist group protects them now.

"The sheriff also deferred consideration of a football banning order and granted both bail meantime."
WHY? If the shoe was on the other foot i'm sure a ban would've been immediate.

Cannae believe the fat nonce looking one wore his GB uniform to his hearing.
utter gimp who will hopefully be slapped about by the UB at some point

I cannot understand why the football batting order was not put in place immediately for these two morons.

So, out of 50-60 balaclava wearing men sneaking about in the early hours of the morning they lift three, two plead guilty and one gets off ( from Linwood) after being charged with being really naughty boys…..
Boot on other foot, charges , amount arrested, and media cover……
Cameras to see where all the cars they arrived in not working……

Imagine if it was a Civic building like the parliament or city chambers or a major events space like The Hydro and a bunch of people arrived to sabotage the fire exits. There would be absolute uproar and condemnation and would surely result in prison time. Instead it’s just shits and giggles and boys up to mischief. It’s shocking what people get away with when Rangers are on the receiving end.

Back