• Get through against Braga and Hearts

Votes: 129 29.2%
  • Out of europa but beat Hearts

Votes: 209 47.3%
  • Lose both season over

Votes: 104 23.5%

• Total voters

HenningBerg

Braga Wednesday , Hearts in the cup Saturday .

How will we do ? Will we keep our season going ?

Despite today’s shitshow I’ll be positive and say we can get past hearts but Braga will be too much .

I’m backing us to win the Scottish cup , it’s only 3 games and the players and Gerrard must realise how vital it is to bring a trophy for the club , the fans and the manager .

What is the general consensus?

I think we lose in Braga and get a replay at Hearts.

This seems realistic to me .

We simply must get past hearts . Then it’s only two games from that Scottish cup in our hands . It’s become imperative for all our state of mind and confidence , fans , players , board , we all need it .

unless major changes are made to the starting 11/tactics on Saturday I suspect we will lose

I have no idea what happens in Portugal on Wednesday

I think Saturday's result depends on what happens in Portugal?

Knocked out of the Europa League in midweek and I can see the wheels coming off completely. Then again this is Rangers. We could win 5-0 in Braga then turn in a howling performance at Tynecastle.

2-1 loss in Braga.
2-2 at Tynecastle.

Lose both and I think Steven Gerrard will need to consider his position, but I hope he is here next year. He deserves one last crack at the league

We'll beat/draw with Braga and lose to Hearts.

I said this around 2 weeks ago in here - we are able to win our games against teams of 'higher quality' but struggle against the poor sides.
Phuckin yes, the bear. All I needed was a lift and you supplied it. On we go

We should beat Hertz even if it takes a replay.. The European game is harder to forecast, we were outclassed for 60 mins, but by the end of the game we were all carried away by the euphoria of the comeback.. Let's be honest even Hagi could have been substituted at half time, but it wouldn't surprise me if we get a draw.

I'm more confident of us getting a result against Braga than I am of us beating Hearts tbh.

I've got a feeling we'll lose both now though. Braga are a very good team, I just don't think we'll be able to cope with them at their home ground.

We NEED to beat Hearts IMO, but it would require a monumental shift in desire and mentality for that to happen.

Lose badly to Braga. Can see it being a Cologne scale battering.
will scrape past Jambos and go on to win the cup

Who do we go with in defence in Braga?

A clearly out of form Katic or a mostly untried [especially at that level] Edmundson?

I think Braga will be too good on the night, I will be surprised if we get through. Although we do look like we can score against them so its not a certainty.

But I do think we will beat Hearts.

We should beat Hertz even if it takes a replay.. The European game is harder to forecast, we were outclassed for 60 mins, but by the end of the game we were all carried away by the euphoria of the comeback.. Let's be honest even Hagi could have been substituted at half time, but it wouldn't surprise me if we get a draw.

Until Hagi scored Katic was our best player on Thursday night.

Now look at today.

Braga will be difficult. Will be surprised if we get through. Would certainly help with all the (understandable) negativity that we are experiencing domestically.

As for the Hearts game, the players need to “empty the tank” as Gerrard likes to say. They must have it drilled into them that this is a win at all costs game. We need to win the Scottish Cup this season.

I think we'll lose to Braga and beat Hearts but then again I won't be surprised in the slightest if Hearts beat us.

I think we will go out on Wednesday and get past Hearts.

To be honest though even two wins wont save the season. The league is done in February and that is the only one that mattered.

Even if we did win both games it doesnt guarantee silverware.

I think we'll qualify for both next rounds, just! Winning a cup is of the utmost importance now this season.

Hard to be optimistic but we seem to save our best for Europe. Wednesday will be hard, then a tough trip to Tynecastle but we really should be beating Hearts, they aren't very good.....

Feels like a BIG week

Hard to be optimistic but we seem to save our best for Europe. Wednesday will be hard, then a tough trip to Tynecastle but we really should be beating Hearts, they aren't very good.....

Feels like a BIG week

The mental hurdle of trying to overcome Hearts seems like it'll be too much for us. The fact we've came to this conclusion however, is nothing short of pathetic.

The League was our season....and it's now gone.

Check any of the threads from the start of the season and they would have said that it was all about the League and everything else was a bonus. We're now latching onto bonuses.

Driving home from the game today I said to my boy that a feared season be totally over this week.
Fuelled by being on a downer? maybe.
Realistic, maybe also. I will be more positive before going into both games but hard not to fear the worst right now .

I think we'll go through against Braga but go out against Hearts. Id prefer it the other way. Not fussed about europe in the slightest. We NEED the league or a domestic cup.

Hearts shouldn't be a problem but for some reason it was a few weeks ago so I'm expecting the same result with them putting us out in the last 10 minutes of the game. No doubt we'll go to braga and win, think we're back on track and put in a crap performance in the cup at the weekend

20 minutes got us out of jail on Thursday I think Braga will win on Wednesday,
We will beat Hertz .

Thursday night was amazing but we're not winning the EL.

SC has to be our priority.

Not confident though.

Back