U19’s UEFA Champions league/Billy Gilmour

Fact of the matter is that those commenting have never been talented enough to be put in the position that the kid was in so have absolutely no understanding of the choice he faced. Grown men slaughtering a 16 year old kid, maybe it’s driven by jealousy that they’ve only ever been good enough to shout nonsense from a stand and write on the internet about football

For what it’s worth he’s the most talented kid I’ve ever seen playing the game from this country and I’ve seen the best Scotland has had to offer over the years. He has everything and from his approach appears to have the attitude to match. People should take pride in the role our club have had in nurturing a boy who could go right to the very top of the game.

The way chelsea fans talk of him is Cesc like.

The precision in his long passing was what caught my eye at first.

Watching his video on how he trains and how they educate and mentor him shows you why he made a move. Very impressive. Hopefully this is what Stevie is trying to implement up here.

His style of play reminds me more of Modric than Fabregas

I disagree with some of the posters on Chelsea's academy being great and Nathan young-coombes does too. He says ours is better.

I watched the youth cup final last week and Chelsea's game. We seem to have a style to our play and a purpose of what we want to achieve. Everyone of our players were comfortable in posession.

In all honesty watching Chelsea's kids was a little bit of a mess. No real direction to their play. Wanting to play at 1000mph and getting rid of the ball as quickly as they could. Because of that i thought the game bypassed Gilmour at times but he did show some class with the touches he had.

I honestly don’t know why you bother
Regardless of him being a relative

Supporters on here don’t know him personally

Some only care for rangers ,which is there own divine right

They don’t care he wants to achieve ,his desire an drive
He’s still a rangers fan an as you’ve said
Attends regular games

Any person on the planet regardless of who they are
Are offered better working conditions
On overall upgrade in life
Still doing something you love
An a chance of bigger doors getting opened to achieve your dreams

Not 1 person would knock that back
An any on here say different talk nonsense

Hope Young Gilmour an his family have a weekend to remember this weekend
Another chapter in such a young footballers life so far

Hopefully plenty more to come

Well said, the fact that people are accusing a 16 year old boy (at the time) of turning his back on the club is a disgrace and you should be ashamed of yourself.

Not one of you know how you would react in that situation at that age with literally hundreds of people in his ear telling him this and that. Good luck to him, he will follow us im sure like his family and I hope he goes on to achieve the highs of a top professional.

The wee mans family will be sorted for life now and there is no guarantees in football. Personally I would say I woudnt have moved in his position but how you can hold against him is beyond me.

Back