UB flag

Cheers lads thought it would have been something like that.

Stop Control an old Ultras staple and is absolutely spot on for anti SNP protest.

Regardless of people's political views etc I am not a massive fan of political banners at football grounds. Other outlets to vent concern and frustration for me. Same goes for when the GB had the anti-tory one.

Personally I think football is a sport and our displays, and theirs (of which many are embarrassing), should all be about the team.

Just my opinion though.

Regardless of people's political views etc I am not a massive fan of political banners at football grounds. Other outlets to vent concern and frustration for me. Same goes for when the GB had the anti-tory one.

Personally I think football is a sport and our displays, and theirs (of which many are embarrassing), should all be about the team.

Just my opinion though.
Even when that party tries to have your players charged or sacked on the basis of a fake video?

Even when that party tries to have your players charged or sacked on the basis of a fake video?
Again mate, I am not looking to get in to the politics of what fans perceive any of the parties have done to any club. There will be arguments from fans of every club about how politics have impacted their fans or players. I am all for fans having the right to protest these things but I personally would keep it out the stands. Just my opinion.

wasting your time arguing with nats , especially when they go down the keep politics out of football route , while every snp member tweets shit about rangers
For what its worth, I think those tweets are a disgrace and politicians views on football should also be kept schtoom. Works both ways for me.

Would just rather banners and displays were all focussed on the team.

Again mate, I am not looking to get in to the politics of what fans perceive any of the parties have done to any club. There will be arguments from fans of every club about how politics have impacted their fans or players. I am all for fans having the right to protest these things but I personally would keep it out the stands. Just my opinion.
What we perceived?

We had the justice manager demanding Glen Kamara is sacked.

That isn't perception, it's right there on his twitter feed.

If you can't accept the absolute facts then maybe you should stop thinking you can tell others where to protest.

What we perceived?

We had the justice manager demanding Glen Kamara is sacked.

That isn't perception, it's right there on his twitter feed.

If you can't accept the absolute facts then maybe you should stop thinking you can tell others where to protest.
Demanding Kamara be sacked?

I am not at all telling anyone how or where to do anything. This is a football forum for opinion. I am not interested in what political views are on display and at what stadium they appear be that Ibrox, sharkhead or old trafford. I personally am not a fan.

Its called an opinion mate. You have a different one. Its all good.

Demanding Kamara be sacked?

I am not at all telling anyone how or where to do anything. This is a football forum for opinion. I am not interested in what political views are on display and at what stadium they appear be that Ibrox, sharkhead or old trafford. I personally am not a fan.

Its called an opinion mate. You have a different one. Its all good.

Yes, demanding Kamara is sacked.

No second chances.

Yes, demanding Kamara is sacked.

No second chances.
2 things. First, he says 'if, and I stress if'. Reality is that if one of our players was guilty of that they would be shown the door given how many catholics we have in the team. Secondly, I despise Humzah Yousaf (who is the health minister btw). I have had dealings with him in work and he is a pompous twat. I have also said politicians tweeting about football is a disgrace and should stop.

My point was just that I would prefer the displays were about the team. An opinion only.

Just my opinion though.
I get where your coming from mate but we stay in a part of the world where politics and football are now intertwined because of the snps continual attemps to undermine qnd demonise the rangers and the support

They had a pile on Kamara after a faked video by a geezer called Willie Wanker and you want us to forget and protest anywhere but inside Ibrox?

In our own support aswell unforgivable, if any of you are reading this you are unwelcome and unwanted at Ibrox
Love it when people say this, for the record I hate the SNP and would not vote for them if my life depended on it. But I also would never tell a rangers supporter they are “unwelcome and unwanted” because I genuinely believe we are for everyone and anyone and for those 90 minutes nothing else matters!

2 things. First, he says 'if, and I stress if'. Reality is that if one of our players was guilty of that they would be shown the door given how many catholics we have in the team. Secondly, I despise Humzah Yousaf (who is the health minister btw). I have had dealings with him in work and he is a pompous twat. I have also said politicians tweeting about football is a disgrace and should stop.

My point was just that I would prefer the displays were about the team. An opinion only.
Your opinion is meaningless, thankfully.

The Union Bears will rightly keep up what they're doing.

I get where your coming from mate but we stay in a part of the world where politics and football are now intertwined because of the snps continual attemps to undermine qnd demonise the rangers and the support
I agree sadly that is the world we live in. I am just basing my opinion on what my 'perfect world' would be. Appreciate the reply without the desire to seek an argument bud. The way it should be.

Love it when people say this, for the record I hate the SNP and would not vote for them if my life depended on it. But I also would never tell a rangers supporter they are “unwelcome and unwanted” because I genuinely believe we are for everyone and anyone and for those 90 minutes nothing else matters!
Completely agree mate. Everyone has an opinion but supporting the team is what matters the most.

Your opinion is meaningless, thankfully.

The Union Bears will rightly keep up what they're doing.
Absolutely. This is an opinion forum though. Hence the expressing of opinion. Agree that they will do as they choose, as is their complete right.

I used to agree
Keep political banners out of stadiums

But the political landscape in this country has so changed because of this showers behaviour
I'm delighted to see this from the union bears ,these corrupt,biased charlatans need called out and highlighted at every opportunity

Dignified silence ? ,not anymore for me

Yes it is for everyone and anyone except the ones who wish to do the club harm and by voting for this lot your doing just exactly that

he was justice secretary at the time of the tweet , he is now responsible for 40 hour ambulance waits and soldiers driving them , missed targets , increased waiting times and bed availability slashed

he was justice secretary at the time of the tweet , he is now responsible for 40 hour ambulance waits and soldiers driving them , missed targets , increased waiting times and bed availability slashed
I think he is dreadful. And a twat, having had to deal with him. Said that above mate.

I used to agree
Keep political banners out of stadiums

But the political landscape in this country has so changed because of this showers behaviour
I'm delighted to see this from the union bears ,these corrupt,biased charlatans need called out and highlighted at every opportunity

Dignified silence ? ,not anymore for me
The dignified silence gets you nowhere,we have finally started to realise that

I think he is dreadful. And a twat, having had to deal with him. Said that above mate.

i disagree

on purely football matters ,a snp voter lends their support to a party that used its influence to deny us a fan zone , it attempted to introduce a law that would have criminalised rangers fans only , they tweet bile about rangers fans being huns and orange bastards , they continually call us a new club and have wanted rangers shut down , players sacked and invented stories to smear the support .

you cant vote snp and genuinely have rangers best interests at heart

2 things.

First, There were no ifs, buts or maybes.
Glen was to be shown the door. He wasn't to be afforded any opportunity to correct himself, just be sacked.

Second, he IS the health minister.
At the time of his tweet he WAS the justice minister.

Now you can twist and turn all you want, but you're asking fans not to protest against a man (I use that term very loosely) who had already set the punishment based on the football club Glen Kamara played for.

I'd want our fans to do likewise against anyone who overstepped the mark, politician or otherwise.

Last edited:
Hear, hear.

2 things.

Fiest, There were no ifs, buts or maybes.
Glen was to be shown the door. He wasn't to be afforded any opportunity to correct himself, just be sacked.

Second, he IS the health minister.
At the time of his tweet he WAS the justice minister.

Now you can twist and turn all you want, but you're asking fans not to protest against a man (I use that term very loosely) who had already set the punishment based on the football club Glen Kamara played for.

I'd want our fans to do likewise against anyone who overstepped the mark, politician or otherwise.
Not sure where to start here mate. Desperately dont want to get into a political discussion.

He said 'if'. I agree that after it was proved to be fake he should have corrected himself. I also agree he is a twat.

And, most importantly, I am not asking our fans to not protest against him. Not even close. I am saying in my opinion that the banner should be kept out the ground. I would say the same about an anti Bojo banner or an anti Rees-Mogg banner and I find the 2 of them the most reprehensible individuals imaginable.

I have absolutely no issue with fans protesting online, in a march, on a billboard or in fireworks over the night sky.

All I have said, and it feels like maybe the 20th time am saying it, Is that in my opinion, banners in the stand should be there for support of the players on the pitch.

but you incorrectly said he was health minister at that time but he was the justice minster who was taken in by an obviously fake video

and snp voters like yourself trust him enough to invoke invasive legislation
No i didnt mate. I said he is the health minister (a terrible one), not he 'was' the health minister.

i disagree

on purely football matters ,a snp voter lends their support to a party that used its influence to deny us a fan zone , it attempted to introduce a law that would have criminalised rangers fans only , they tweet bile about rangers fans being huns and orange bastards , they continually call us a new club and have wanted rangers shut down , players sacked and invented stories to smear the support .

you cant vote snp and genuinely have rangers best interests at heart
Spot on mate

Back