UB tifo

As someone who works in IT support it's actually quite difficult to get people to follow simple instructions.
The past year worldwide has also shown people don't follow instructions. ;)
Seriously though can't wait to see this display looking great.

The problem though is IT has its own lexicon and many people dont have the knowledge of this 'language' and so cant follow the instructions. People in IT dont understand this and assume people are stupid.

I attended an IT training course where the tutor assumed everyone knew the basics. They didnt and just got left behind.

I spoke to the tutor and she said the things being taught were "easy". I asked her if she played guitar. She said she didnt. I asked her why not as it was "easy".

first2.jpg

second2.jpg

Last edited:
Well done Union Bears another excellent display today… Plus you set the tone today for an exceptional and memorable atmosphere inside the ground.
Whatever you’re drinking tonight, enjoy it. You deserve it.

The problem though is IT has its own lexicon and many people dont have the knowledge of this 'language' and so cant follow the instructions. People in IT dont understand this and assume people are stupid.

I attended an IT training course where the tutor assumed everyone knew the basics. They didnt and just got left behind.

I spoke to the tutor and she said the things being taught were "easy". I asked her if she played guitar. She said she didnt. I asked her why not as it was "easy".
Some are like that. Same with any industry. I do my best to dumb it down for my users.

I know I’m going to get dogs abuse for this but here goes.

Firstly the displays were fantastic and well done to those who organised.

Secondly, however, the club was previously fined by UEFA for paper/card being thrown onto the pitch after a TIFO display. Domestically nothing will be made of that, but if the same happens against Lyon we could be in trouble.

Hopefully if a display is planned for Lyon we stick to flags etc.

Back