UEFA app ticket transfer

Jose Calypso

Official Ticketer
Are there any posts on here on how to transfer tickets in the app?

If so could someone bump it.

@Valley Bluenose your usually the go to guy for this sort of thing.

Any help would be appreciated.

I gave my ticket to my Mum via the app. When i was in the app, I had two options of keep or transfer. Clicked transfer and entered her email address (which she had used to register the uefa ticket app on her phone) and the ticket transferred pretty much instantly.

I gave my ticket to my Mum via the app. When i was in the app, I had two options of keep or transfer. Clicked transfer and entered her email address (which she had used to register the uefa ticket app on her phone) and the ticket transferred pretty much instantly.
Yes pretty much this
Can’t be easier to be honest

Thanks guys. It’s not for me. It’s for a pissed up mate over in Seville. Trying to help him out here.

Is the UEFA app essential? He bought the ticket through P1 travel but says he doesn’t have the uefa app?

Is the UEFA app essential? He bought the ticket through P1 travel but says he doesn’t have the uefa app?

He needs to download the UEFA TICKET app - should have received a link with the ticket? - then it's a simple process. Just selct the transfer option and enter the email add for the intended recipient.

Back