UEFA Draw - 2nd qualifying round draw - Rangers possibly to play Cork City

Heads for Luxembourg

The away leg is scheduled for 1st August

Currently there issues with Aberdeen who scheduled to be away in the 2nd leg as well with chance playing in Luxembourg if Fola Esch beat Chikhura Sachkhere of Georgia in QR1, Aberdeen have to win their QR1 game as well

But Fola Esch are the highest ranked Luxembourg team in EL which would help stay on 1st August under UEFA rules the higher ranked side get priority we would moved to 30th July

Jeunesse Esch are also scheduled to be home in the 2nd leg but that can be resolved by reserving the game

We would play in the same ground as in 2017 but this is another issue as Aberdeen played Fola Esch in 2016 in the same ground

Complicated ain't

That first tie looks like it’s a bit of a toss up between the two. Fola Esch are ranked 407 and Chikhura are 333.
Mon the Georgians:p

Serious question.As 19th Century Terrorist as ROI is, how high up the 19th Century Terrorist scale is Cork for a city?
Nobody in Cork gives two hoots for Shellick.

No reason why the game can't proceed like any other tie.
I worked in Cork for 4 years coming home in 2012. It has a massive Celtic following. Unlike most other parts of Ireland they do not tend to have major support for the EPL teams.
I should add that the Cork people are very friendly and welcoming. Never met any biterness from the many Celtic fans I worked with and knew of my allegiance. Cork is an incredible city. They have an English market that is somthing to behold.

Heads for Luxembourg

The away leg is scheduled for 1st August

Currently there issues with Aberdeen who scheduled to be away in the 2nd leg as well with chance playing in Luxembourg if Fola Esch beat Chikhura Sachkhere of Georgia in QR1, Aberdeen have to win their QR1 game as well

But Fola Esch are the highest ranked Luxembourg team in EL which would help stay on 1st August under UEFA rules the higher ranked side get priority we would moved to 30th July

Jeunesse Esch are also scheduled to be home in the 2nd leg but that can be resolved by reserving the game

We would play in the same ground as in 2017 but this is another issue as Aberdeen played Fola Esch in 2016 in the same ground

Complicated ain't
Malta early 80's we played our match in same stadium on same day as Dundee Utd. Games were staggered.
Maybe should do that with Sheep...

Back