Uh oh Jullien

Yes I do think Bisgrove would be better than Doncaster. The “utter muck” is stocked in almost every pub in Scotland and drank by thousands of our supporters, obviously not by Dom Perignon drinkers like yourself.....

I get it, you like Glens. I think it's drain cleaner. It's an opinion. Slippery slope to the Rola Cola Championship.

We should have the best possible people marketing the product. Everything from 4-5 minutes of highlights per game on Sportscene to the Glens sponsorship and the amateur hour make it up as we go along if the emails arrive rule book look like ithey are done by people who are less than the best affordable.

Scare bleu!

To be honest I don’t blame him for being in awe of the gaffer, we all are, but I get the feeling this isn’t going to go down well over at snake mountain B-D

Merci though B-DB-D

Evt_l9BWEAcGhOG

Evt_l9CXIAMIwtr
Sorry for being a thick Luddite but what are all those numbers and letters and how can I see the content?

why slag off a Sponsor who’s supported Scottish Football. It’s not their fault that major brands have decided it’s not for them. Glens Vodka is made in Scotland and is the 2nd biggest selling Vodka after Smirnoff.
There must be a few on here who drink it!
No way hose lol

If he's still there next season, he's doing what that Antwerp fanny done with the Anderlecht top, and turning up at the training centre in a knock off Castore to try impress the gaffer

I find that incredible . It tastes like sticking your tongue up a wild boars arse , after the wild boar has drank a litre of turps .

While our club soars regarding branding and awareness , you wonder what the SPFL next sponsor could be . Poundland ?

I think it's popularity says a lot about the country to be honest. Most folk want to get as wrecked as possible for as little an outlay as possible

haha but know what is actually tragic about that award? having that poverty branded vodka on it!

just makes it look all sorts of cheap!
It is embarrassing and wouldn't look out of place on a Bar. I said before I'm proud Stevie G is our Manager,but at the same time embarrassed for him Managing in this tin pot league.

Yes I do think Bisgrove would be better than Doncaster. The “utter muck” is stocked in almost every pub in Scotland and drank by thousands of our supporters, obviously not by Dom Perignon drinkers like yourself.....
It's howling! I won't drink any house spirit, there's a reason it's as cheap as it is.

Also big fan of the vodka snobs here. It's all fermented potatoes or rice that get you smashed because it's 40% rocket fuel but by all means, continue to be snobbish about it.

im not a vodka drinker, but like a good whiskey and a shite whisky, there is a massive difference between Glens and a Stolys or a grey goose

Good old glens, the drink of choice as an apprentice in weeks 3 and 4 of the pay cycle. Also seems to be the drink of choice for every dodgy house party I ended up back at post night out (back in the days when you were allowed to meet people).

Back