Match Thread Ukraine v Scotland 19:45 Premier Sports

I get Premier Sport don't have a big budget but they must be able to do better than Michael Stewart for a co-commentator. His four caps hardly qualify him to do the job! Add to that he's one of the worst pundits around.

I get Premier Sport don't have a big budget but they must be able to do better than Michael Stewart for a co-commentator. His four caps hardly qualify him to do the job! Add to that he's one of the worst pundits around.
BT Sports and BBC do have massive budgets and still end up with that walloper on their programs. It's quite alarming they consider him to be a football man.

Being an Irish tv company you can bet they have a certain recruitment policy

He just like Jack to get another injury

Scotland will get walloped I’m going 4-1

That ginger fud is doing my box in. Every two seconds it’s some pish about Porteous being a brilliant player “Ryan Porteous has all the technical ability required”
Naw he’s a pound shop hard man ya ginger prick.

Last edited:
Obviously a bit biased, but Callum McGregor doesn't look as if he can keep up with the Wednesday/Saturday/Wednesday challenge of European/International football.

He's a step slow and that's good for Rangers.

Reactions: fmp
Stewart is a fucking idiot. Says Porteous is so reliable and composed except when he is not and gets sent off like an absolute idiot and is a complete liability.

Back