Umar Sadiq €60m price tag

TheEgg

UD Almeria Slaps Hefty €60m Price Tag On Umar Sadiq To Ward Off Suitors​

The former AS Roma protege, Umar Sadiq is drawing interests from a number of clubs following his good start to life with Almeria in the Spanish second tier.

UD Almeria have placed a €60m price tag on their Nigerian talisman Umar Sadiq to fend off interest in the player.

Sadiq teamed up with Almeria last October from Serbian club FK Partizan and has settled in nicely to life in Spain.

The striker has 11 goals and 3 assists from 19 appearances in all competitions for the La Liga chasing Rojiblancos.

According to Spanish media outlet Marca, Almeria have placed a huge €60m prize tag for teams willing to prise Sadiq away this January. And if he helps them gain promotion to La Liga, the fee goes up to €80m.

Sadiq who turns 24 in February is believed to be open to staying at Almeria beyond this transfer window and the club’s bosses buy to the idea and consider him part of their plans for the present and future.

edit: edited the thread title

He’s been very successful in Serbia, in the Europa league groups & now the second division in Spain where guys like Nunez have came from.

He’s no diddy, but that price is obviously just a “your not getting him” type statement, wouldn’t look too much in to it.

Last edited:

The former AS Roma protege, Umar Sadiq is drawing interests from a number of clubs following his good start to life with Almeria in the Spanish second tier.

UD Almeria have placed a €60m price tag on their Nigerian talisman Umar Sadiq to fend off interest in the player.

Sadiq teamed up with Almeria last October from Serbian club FK Partizan and has settled in nicely to life in Spain.

The striker has 11 goals and 3 assists from 19 appearances in all competitions for the La Liga chasing Rojiblancos.

According to Spanish media outlet Marca, Almeria have placed a huge €60m prize tag for teams willing to prise Sadiq away this January. And if he helps them gain promotion to La Liga, the fee goes up to €80m.

Sadiq who turns 24 in February is believed to be open to staying at Almeria beyond this transfer window and the club’s bosses buy to the idea and consider him part of their plans for the present and future.
There must be two Umar

There must be 2 Omar Sadiq s that play football.

I wouldn't give you 60 million smackaroonies for him, I genuinely thought he was going to be a hit with us after I done my youtube scouting of him :))

Quite possibly the worst player I've seen play for us
And I've seen some dross in my time

Saw him twice for the kids ffs the rest were looking on with wtf expressions and God knows how the kid this guy was keeping out the team must have felt

Couldn't trap a bag of cement and had no comprehension of what the lines on the park were for
I think he ran in to the goal posts twice in one game

I think it shows you that some players simply thrive in certain environments and not others.

He looked an absolute diddy with us, but clearly has something about him, although the price tag thing is just nonsense.

He couldn’t put in a shift against Aberdeen in a cup game. I will never rate him.

He was more interested in showing off his G wagon and watches.

Bizarre. You'd have never thought it from his time with us.

Was like watching a giraffe on ice at times.

scored a barrel load of goals for Partizan Belgrade and he has been doing well for Almeria.

In with a real shout of getting promoted to La Liga, possibly as champions.

Never seen a worse Youtube video in my life. I honestly thought it was someone taking the mick but it turned out to be a genuine video :D

Quite possibly the worst player I've seen play for us
And I've seen some dross in my time
I’m not usually one for hyperbole but he’s definitely up there with the worst for me.

Came on for his debut and the first thing he did infront of me in the enclosure was kick it out for throw in trying to control it under zero pressure.

Put it down to nerves and thought he would get better, he never did.

I seen a clip of him before he came to us, he was running PSG (I think) all over the place deep into the game and thought we are on to a winner here :))

to be fair he still has moments of the absolute "what the fvck was that?" to the absolute ridiculous!

Carving out a nice career from himself.

He was absolutely hopeless for us.

I got told that in training the players were laughing in shock at how bad and lazy he was.

He also had a problem arriving on time.

Based on what he done for us I wouldn’t take him on a free transfer.

Must have made some development since then!

source.gif

Ability wasn’t (just) the issue he was hunted from us. His attitude was stinking and was constantly late for training.

He didn’t give a %^*& when he was with us.

Some folk don't adapt to certain places and can under perform. He probably has something, just didn't show it with us. Simple as that

Back