Under 18s goalkeeper

Bluetill

Is it true another goalkeeper wants to leave..I've heard to hearts..Jack McConnell,, don't think iv seen him in action,,mabey someone knows more about him.

Another catastrophic disaster from Wilson, probably caused by his preposterous awarding of a contract to a forty year old goalkeeper.

Dont you think Gio would also have had a say, perhaps the biggest say, in the awarding of the new contract to McGregor?

Evan Anderson from the U17s has also left and joined St Mirren.

I’m friendly with his dad and uncle and they kept rotating him and another keeper and Evan was dropped by Scotland with the only reason given about game time.

I think you’ve missed my point.
And, yes, I do think GvB would have a major input into his playing squad.

I don't believe I have missed your point. I do agree that the resigning of Shagger has probably disappointed some within the goalkeeping squad at Ibrox, especially those who would directly benefit from his departure by moving one rung up the goalkeeping ladder.

If we hadn't given McGregor a contract we might well have signed another senior keeper.

I don't believe I have missed your point. I do agree that the resigning of Shagger has probably disappointed some within the goalkeeping squad at Ibrox, especially those who would directly benefit from his departure by moving one rung up the goalkeeping ladder.
If you got my point, you wouldn’t be challenging me.
By the way, if any player is disappointed with McGregor getting a new contract, they need to ask why.
First answer might be in the mirror.

Another catastrophic disaster from Wilson, probably caused by his preposterous awarding of a contract to a forty year old goalkeeper.
yeah because there is the well charted route from youth to regular 1st choice. So much so that only one man has done it in the last 35 years only one man has done it.

You know the same man who played in a Europa League Final less than 8 weeks ago

Back