Unibet Kiosks in Stadium

I take it the Unibet kiosks are open in some parts of the stadium, the kiosk in the Govan front hasn't been open all season.

Shops can refuse but most don't. As I said it's on the tcs
Lol, doesn’t matter. I’ve never heard of that one in 18 years. Made me laugh anyway.

Not having that for a minute that you have to collect these on the day. Bit more on it here:

Lol, I picked up one today in Carlisle Ladbrokes from Bath on Wednesday. I must do it a few times a month from various places.

I think it mainly happens when the pay-out is very large and would empty the shop's safe.

Shops also know how much money they're due to pay-out and borrow from other shops to make up the amount.

Lol, doesn’t matter. I’ve never heard of that one in 18 years. Made me laugh anyway.

Not having that for a minute that you have to collect these on the day. Bit more on it here:

Clain it back online.

Just use the long ref on the winning slip

I think it mainly happens when the pay-out is very large and would empty the shop's safe.

Shops also know how much money they're due to pay-out and borrow from other shops to make up the amount.

It’s never going to happen to the point where they’ll send you from Aberdeen to Exeter to collect it though is it? Granted maybe say come back tomorrow when we have the cash but not as petty as “no you must collect where it was placed”, although it wouldn’t shock me too much if some staff interpreted it as that.

It’s never going to happen to the point where they’ll send you from Aberdeen to Exeter to collect it though is it? Granted maybe say come back tomorrow when we have the cash but not as petty as “no you must collect where it was placed”, although it wouldn’t shock me too much.

It's very unlikely but seems possible. In that case they would probably just debit your card.

Or you could pop in to any store in the UK and get refunded on your debit card.

It’s never going to happen to the point where they’ll send you from Aberdeen to Exeter to collect it though is it? Granted maybe say come back tomorrow when we have the cash but not as petty as “no you must collect where it was placed”, although it wouldn’t shock me too much if some staff interpreted it as that.
I run Multiple Ladbrokes and I’ve no idea what he’s on about . Obviously money dependant but I’ve cashed a cheque to pay out a bet from London for example . It’s a selling point for the company that you can collect in any store . Should add fobt slips can’t be collected in other shops anymore .

Or you could pop in to any store in the UK and get refunded on your debit card.
Not true for us anymore we’ve new systems in and if you’ve paid by cash it won’t let you pay to card to do with money laundering and rules from the gambling commission . ( fobts and ssbts you can change it though )

Well you pop in to any store in the UK and get cash. If the first shop doesn’t have enough, you go to shop 2.

The OP is at it.

I run Multiple Ladbrokes and I’ve no idea what he’s on about . Obviously money dependant but I’ve cashed a cheque to pay out a bet from London for example . It’s a selling point for the company that you can collect in any store . Should add fobt slips can’t be collected in other shops anymore .
Some Area Boss who’s joined from Argos has probably had him do it to piss off someone who had a decent lift at another shop is my guess.

Not true for us anymore we’ve new systems in and if you’ve paid by cash it won’t let you pay to card to do with money laundering and rules from the gambling commission . ( fobts and ssbts you can change it though )
Lad at local Betfred said they are having an Inspector in regarding this soon and are having to get very tight on it.

I had a fiver on a defoe hattrick a few years ago, shutters were down by time it came in. Cashed it in no bother at a local ladbrokes a few days later

There's one station in each stand available until 5.15 on Sat's and 9.15 midweeks
Are Unibet owned by Stevie the bookie from still game?

Get your bet up. Go collect your winnings 2 minutes after full time and the shutters are doon and Stevie's done a runner.

I'm calling shite on this.
The fucking stewards can't get you out the ground quick enough never mind having bears hanging about until 5.15 picking up winnings.

With Ladbrokes in stadium bets you collected at any Ladbrokes store and yes, they did have to pay out.
The kiosks were always closed at full time.

If that’s the case we will end up with the Unibet Loyal racing the Subway Loyal up/down the stairs!

Are Unibet owned by Stevie the bookie from still game?

Get your bet up. Go collect your winnings 2 minutes after full time and the shutters are doon and Stevie's done a runner.

I'm calling shite on this.
The fucking stewards can't get you out the ground quick enough never mind having bears hanging about until 5.15 picking up winnings.
I doubt a fictional character has a say in the grounds bet facilities!

Only time I’ve heard of someone not getting paid out at a shop is if they didn’t have the cash on site. They were either told to go to a bigger/busier shop or come back after a certain time when they could get the cash supply in.

What would be a circumstance where shop would send you back to the one you made the bet in?

Back