Union Bears banner in 2008 during UEFA cup run

BoclairBear

Official Ticketer
Can anyone remember the wording or have a picture of it ? I think it said something along the lines of making yourselves heroes and legends.
Anyway living a short distance from the training ground , I dreamt last night that I planted it on the grass verge opposite the entrance to Auchenhowie.

WV13-Rangers-DUtd-2.jpg

Can anyone remember the wording or have a picture of it ? I think it said something along the lines of making yourselves heroes and legends.
Anyway living a short distance from the training ground , I dreamt last night that I planted it on the grass verge opposite the entrance to Auchenhowie.

This is a cracking idea BB.

A wee socially distant message to the players from us.

This is your chance, this is your time. Become Legends

At Manchester for the final a Uefa Cup was added and additional wording around "Leave no regrets on the pitch. Give everything" that I cant remember the exact wording even though I was one of the ones who painted it :D

This is a cracking idea BB.

A wee socially distant message to the players from us.
He was dreaming G.
Like the great unwashed were dreaming of the 9.75
Would be a great idea though.
Seeing something like that every morning would make you realise what you could become.
Not as if they need motivated though. I'm sure SG and the staff will have them well drilled.

If I remember rightly Zenit got a week off by their FA to prepare, we got bitter bastards moving heaven and earth to make it as hard as possible for us.

Back