Union Bears Banners Today

gm5.png

As seen already in this thread some will simply not miss an opportunity to have a go at our own no matter the circumstances
Very true and a sad trait among our so called OWN but it’s just the way it is. They are best ignored, at the end of the day the young team do a lot for the team and the rest of us by adding colour and atmosphere to the proceedings and MOST bears appreciate them.

That’s because they don’t go to games. Most have no interest in Rangers and just spend their time on here trying to argue and disagree with everyone and go all out with their laughing emojis.
You can generally spot them, they try to tip toe around and not come right out and say I'm a total dick and vote for them. You see them in the Lounge posting like mad trying to argue with everyone, but rarely post anything in the Bears Den.

Usual posters with a petted lip because their beloved snp is in the firing line of one of the UBs banner.

Personally I think it was very good, get it up the manchild. He will be sitting fuming about that such is his hatred of our club.
Exactly this, Natz troll derailing the thread.
Please ignore, the banner was great and the stolen banners is a nice touch.
Bizarre yet Sectarian language on them hmmm

Good stuff as usual from the UB's.

Get right fucking round these Nhationalist scumbags!!

I'm an old git these days and fond of the odd moan or two, but I admire and respect the dedication, creativity and passion the Union Bears show for Rangers and Rangers fans.

Home or away - in Scotland and in Europe - these lads are there.

Remember the pyro display along the Clyde. Genius.

https://rb.gy/r69t50

Last edited:

First Banner aimed at Humza

Second Banners are stolen Green Brigade banners that were for the game next week
Rangers hater Robbie Copeland in the Daily Record has made up this shit story trying to claim that scum fans are saying those GB banners aren't stolen and the UB's made them to try and claim they had stolen them from the GB! Why on earth would the UB's do that? Just mentalists to even suggest such a thing !

This is his article

Rangers ultras fly 'stolen' Green Brigade banners but Celtic fans convinced they know the REAL story​

Celtic fans aren't convinced the banners were stolen after all in a bizarre social media dispute.
Rangers fans displayed banners appearing to be 'stolen' from the Green Brigade at Ibrox - but some Celtic fans are convinced that isn't really what happened.

Philippe Clement's team shot down 10-man Kilmarnock 4-1 to move back within three points of leaders Celtic who thumped Hearts 3-0 on Saturday. It's set up a blockbuster derby next weekend, in which the champions can go six clear with two games left to play, or Gers can tee up a nervy finale by going level on points.

The Rangers ultras section at Ibrox displayed a number of banners during the win over Killie, with messages like 'All in blue to Hampden' and 'Glasgow is blue.' But new snaps being shared on X by Ultras page @thecasualultra showed a banner claimed to have been 'stolen' from rival group the Green Brigade. Three banners, two of which in the green and white of Celtic, read between them: 'Green Brigade, serial losers...of banners'

But while the intimation is that they were stolen from the Green Brigade, the replies were soon flooded by Celtic fans suspecting foul play. One wrote: "They haven't made fake banners surely? These tiny banners wouldn't be seen from the standing section at Celtic Park but fit conveniently fit perfectly in that wee corner they get punted in."

Another added: "Hahahaha they made fake banners, pretending to have stolen banners," and one more said: "Oh no! They must have spent a good thirty quid on those. Such sparkling wit too."

Last edited:
Rangers hater Robbie Copeland in the Daily Record has made up this shit story trying to claim that scum fans are saying those GB banners aren't stolen and the UB's made them to try and claim they had stolen them from the GB!

This is his article

Rangers ultras fly 'stolen' Green Brigade banners but Celtic fans convinced they know the REAL story​

Celtic fans aren't convinced the banners were stolen after all in a bizarre social media dispute.
Rangers fans displayed banners appearing to be 'stolen' from the Green Brigade at Ibrox - but some Celtic fans are convinced that isn't really what happened.

Philippe Clement's team shot down 10-man Kilmarnock 4-1 to move back within three points of leaders Celtic who thumped Hearts 3-0 on Saturday. It's set up a blockbuster derby next weekend, in which the champions can go six clear with two games left to play, or Gers can tee up a nervy finale by going level on points.

The Rangers ultras section at Ibrox displayed a number of banners during the win over Killie, with messages like 'All in blue to Hampden' and 'Glasgow is blue.' But new snaps being shared on X by Ultras page @thecasualultra showed a banner claimed to have been 'stolen' from rival group the Green Brigade. Three banners, two of which in the green and white of Celtic, read between them: 'Green Brigade, serial losers...of banners'

But while the intimation is that they were stolen from the Green Brigade, the replies were soon flooded by Celtic fans suspecting foul play. One wrote: "They haven't made fake banners surely? These tiny banners wouldn't be seen from the standing section at Celtic Park but fit conveniently fit perfectly in that wee corner they get punted in."

Another added: "Hahahaha they made fake banners, pretending to have stolen banners," and one more said: "Oh no! They must have spent a good thirty quid on those. Such sparkling wit too."
They are clutching at the straws, they were definitely GB banners.

I love how people who never fund or make banners think they have the right to dictate what banners the UB make.

A banner about a FM who tried to bring trouble to our door over a fake video.

And another banner about them getting one over on their rivals. In the Ultra environment taking a banner is viewed as the same as a firm going in to a rivals pub and causing havoc.

Who is anyone to tell them they don't do enough to support the team. Laugable.

He's brought in a law that targets anyone criticising his religion and although a failure at every office He's held has quit with a ÂŁ52,000 a year pay off plus pension.
Our players for the umpteenth season have lost their bottle so whilst the banner is accurate it's not relevant to football!
If the team showed up as often as the Union Bears we'd be in far better shape and I'd love them to prove me wrong over the next month.
Not relevant to football per se, but yousuf is certainly no friend of our club and jumped upon a fake video that assassinated the good character of a number of players still in our squad. He never apologised to my recollection..... maybe I missed it?

Rangers supporters, in the main live in Scotland, and are within their rights to voice their opposition to a man who governs their country in a way they don't agree with.

Not relevant to football per se, but yousuf is certainly no friend of our club and jumped upon a fake video that assassinated the good character of a number of players still in our squad. He never apologised to my recollection..... maybe I missed it?

Rangers supporters, in the main live in Scotland, and are within their rights to voice their opposition to a man who governs their country in a way they don't agree with.
The club has had to endure years of that clown and his party trying their best to tarnish us.

I can't forgive the attack led by them after the George Sq celebrations. There have been 2 similar incidents in the merchant city, with no show of riot police to show us in the worst possible light.

So the ub, hit the nail right on the head today.

The club has had to endure years of that clown and his party trying their best to tarnish us.

I can't forgive the attack led by them after the George Sq celebrations. There have been 2 similar incidents in the merchant city, with no show of riot police to show us in the worst possible light.

So the ub, hit the nail right on the head today.
Agree

Brilliant.

To improve it they could have put the first line as "Call Center Receptionist - Good".

He should have stuck to answering phones in the call center, he doesn't have the gumption to be running the country. No offense intended to call center workers.
What's wrong with Call Centres?

The Nationalists can't get their heads round the fact that there are actually people who can't stand them and the fascist politics they stand for and force on the rest of us.
Well done the UB.
It had to be said.

Back