Union Bears left the stadium right on full time

Attention seeking imo. I normally don't have much opinion on them but that was a lot of nonsense tonight.

Hopefully the players don't bother going over to them and treating them differently from other supporters from now on and the preferential treatment they get at away games and Hampden stops. We've a cup to win. It's not about them.

Not the UB’s biggest fan but i fail to see what is wrong here? They should be praised if you ask me, turned up, sang for 90 minutes, left at final whistle as didn’t want to applaud anither season of failure. Spot on id say
I actively dislike them but I can't fathom what they've done wrong tonight. Kept the noise going, left after the whistle. If they're clapping these players off into the sunset that's just cuck behaviour. A good statement what they did.

No issue with this. They backed the team over the 90 mins, but took no part in a send off to any of the imposters. The right thing to do imo.

Genuinely don’t understand folk on here.

Whinge like fck about players who don’t care, then you’ve got a guy like Barasic who obviously cares for the club. Yes, he’s been poor for us on occasions, but he was also part of a massive success. But, no it’s all “fck him”.

Basically, you don’t have to be a cant all the time just to appear staunch as fck.

What is this "massive success"?

Whinge like fck about players who don’t care, then you’ve got a guy like Barasic who obviously cares for the club. Yes, he’s been poor for us on occasions, but he was also part of a massive success. But, no it’s all “fck him”.

Basically, you don’t have to be a cant all the time just to appear staunch as fck.
Absolutely!

If it makes the players want to perform and win the Cup to get it right up the UB then objective achieved.

At least the UB turned up and provided decent support throughout the game.

It is actually bizarre to me that people have an issue with what the UB did who are clearly in no acceptance off mediocrity, this game doesn't change the players being bottle jobs.

UB have every right to do it they have backed the team through thick and thin every game this season. I really do find it strange the amount of people complaining about it.

Bizarre after a night where we score 5 goals

Not a good look

The players, unless lacking awareness, should know well by now what the score is and the mood of the support.

These players have been very lucky and extremely fortunate to have had the backing they have had considering the chances they have had to deliver success only to find ways to complete choke.

What massive success?

Sometimes we're going to have to accept 2nd in a 2 horse race. They gonna spit the dummy every time
It's clearly the manner of the collapse. We've seen it all too often. 2nd place would be less brutal if the players fought tooth and nail and showed a bit of commitment and hunger in every game and left everything on the pitch. The fact of the matter is they absolutely chuck it and barely try a leg when push comes to shove, that's why it's unacceptable.

Reminds me of when the Mrs is in a strop and turns her back on me in a bad mood and starts playing with her phone to make her point to me that she's in a bad mood.

It's clearly the manner of the collapse. We've seen it all too often. 2nd place would be less brutal if the players fought tooth and nail and showed a bit of commitment and hunger in every game and left everything on the pitch. The fact of the matter is they absolutely chuck it and barely try a leg when push comes to shove, that's why it's unacceptable.
Does Clement not deserve appreciation for dragging us back from the dead?

Plus the win. Plus keeping morale up for the cup final. Plus for the youngsters who performed tonight

Back