Unusual Food Combinations?

Digestive biscuit, spread with Butter then a thin slice of peeled Apple on top. Top that off with a wee bit of crumbled Cadbury's Flake!
Sounds weird, but it works, trust me.....

Disco fries.

An American delicaciey that consists of chips covered in thick gravey topped with melted cheese.

Surprisingly good:)

Curry flavoured super noodles on toast (white bread with loads of butter) and some cheese on top
Haha super noodles (any flavor) on toast with cheese used to be my staple meal as a student, sometimes I even put a tin on beans over them too

When I'm at work anything goes, anything!

At home, I'm quite partial to plain pasta with a tin of beans over it before football training :cool:

Or super noodles wrapped in tortillas:cool:

Lentil soup with some ready salted crisps tipped in :D

Back in the day when i got dragged along to Sunday School a wee mutant used to dip digestive biscuits into a glass of Robinson's diluting orange

Once ordered a fried egg 0n a pancake.. it was disgusting to smell and look , a right bitch to eat but oddly it was lovely.

Been on what I call my beetroot diet since 24th Feb this year. Have lost nearly 6 stones and I'm now really fit.......not as fit as Colin McKenzie yet though.

Anyway, my main meal is now normally a breast of chicken all cut up, mixed with a tin of tuna and smothered with a full tin of Heinz beans with a jar of Baxters crinkle cut beetroot, all covered in HP sauce and black pepper. It may sound disgusting and certainly looks it but it tastes fantastic. It fills me up and is full of protein, would thoroughly recommend this meal for anyone who needs to lose weight

I don't think the Pringles and Nutella one is that strange, I know a few people who like savoury and sweet at the same time although it's usually a bit of a chocolate bar.

I liked toast with mashed banana and melted cheese on top. Not had it in a few years but it's nice.

Cheese & banana on toast is one of my big favourites as well.

I usually microwave a mashed banana with some bits of cheese and spread on toast rather than grill it these days...delicious!

Back