Update. £700 raised! Thank you everyone for support of Lily’s ADHD/Autism activity fundraiser.

I’m in. My son has adhd/autism.

0-D5591-BB-135-C-44-FA-8589-99-B3-C4236-E4-B.jpg
Thank you ever so much. You’ll understand :)

Lily was happy when I showed her what she has managed to raise so far online, £350. She isn’t the greatest at numbers but she knows it is a lot. It is like 3 months of swimming for them all.

Donation made, amazing of Lily to be doing something like this at such a young age. Hope she continues to further smash her target

Donation made, best of luck to Lily!
Donation made, amazing of Lily to be doing something like this at such a young age. Hope she continues to further smash her target
Thank you! I’m proud of Lily. She did a fundraiser in March. School had a £10 challenge for enterprise. School give tenner and kids use that to make a profit, every other kid used it for a wee business, Lily used it to print paper etc to promote a fundraiser for ADHD nationwide. She ended up with nearly two grand, half came from FF folk donating. I think she raised more than anyone ever did in that enterprise school competition. This time though, it is for her Early Learning Centre at school. If she can raise another £300, she’ll have paid for every single week of swimming for her group for the remainder of whole school year. Probably won’t manage that, but just now she has raised 3 months of swimming for whole group. We need £30 per person funded for a month. It is for 15 kids approx.

Can folks please try help by bumping this thread. If Lily can raise another £300, the rest of school year is literally paid for swimming weekly wise. Even another £2 is appreciated and helpful.

Can folks please try help by bumping this thread. If Lily can raise another £300, the rest of school year is literally paid for swimming weekly wise. Even another £2 is appreciated and helpful.
I’d suggest taking it to twitter if you haven’t already mate.

£410 raised so far, fantastic, that’s like half of remaining school year swimming paid for. £750 total pays for the rest of school year. I’m really proud half is paid at least. Lily is beaming!!

A neighbour handed me £50 today for Lily’s fundraiser. another couple of weeks swimming covered for the group. Chuffed :)

My, now 15 year old foster sister has ADHD/Autism and is looking for some fundraising help to pay for activities for her and her classmates - she also wants to give some to Rangers charity foundation.

Previously she has run a fundraiser and FF helped towards it. Can folk help now?

She is looking for a couple of hundred pounds to pay for a few months swimming and other clubs.

Please can folk help?

Donation made for this very worthy cause
Good luck to Lily and her friends
Could I respectfully suggest that when people donate they reply to OP keeping thread near the top where other people can decide whether to contribute
Unseen thread reduces fund raising efforts

Donation made for this very worthy cause
Good luck to Lily and her friends
Could I respectfully suggest that when people donate they reply to OP keeping thread near the top where other people can decide whether to contribute
Unseen thread reduces fund raising efforts
Thank you ever so much GOG. :)

Stuck a couple of quid in for you there.
Spent over 35 years working as a psychiatric nurse in SE England and did a brief stint working for a service for kids with ADHD and autism. Was so frustrating seeing how little support was available for parents.
Wish you all the best, cant begin to imagine how tough it must be for you and others in the same boat.

Stuck a couple of quid in for you there.
Spent over 35 years working as a psychiatric nurse in SE England and did a brief stint working for a service for kids with ADHD and autism. Was so frustrating seeing how little support was available for parents.
Wish you all the best, cant begin to imagine how tough it must be for you and others in the same boat.
Thank you. Yes, it isn’t the easiest, we have to just do what we can. All worthwhile. And the amazing support other folk show though, as this fundraiser proves, helps out massively.

Lily was also chosen to represent her school in a swimming competition against other schools, pupils with disabilities. Lily came 3rd!! I’m over the moon. She now has hopes to come 1st next year. As they train few days a week, where as Lily gets to go swimming one hour a week. We are going to try up it with personal sponsorship (if anyone is interested and able to help with that :) )

Most of her group don’t have confidence in most things, but when all together, they feel great. So, these swimming donations help not only Lily, but her whole group.

Can any folk help get Lily and her class another few weeks? I’ve found out that it is exactly £22 a week for her wee group. There are 11 kids going swimming, £2 per kid, so £22 per week. We have raised enough until April. We need ideally remainder of school year paid for, so 4 months to try raise for. If 16 people could afford to donate £22, we have everything paid for. But, we just want even £2 to help, please if possible.

One week to go for Lily’s activity fundraiser.

Thank you everyone for your help!!

Happy to help mate would have donated sooner but I've only saw this thread today.
Really does mean the world mate.

Lily appreciates things intensely, her adhd/autism makes sure of that. Everything is intense.

She has had a very very bad upsetting life, ultra bad, so she has always not understood why she deserves things, that is where I step in. I help her with everything I can. I also take her to as many games at Ibrox as I can afford (which isn’t easy when I’m on disability, but I do it), she gets nervous around a few folk, but 50,000 at Ibrox she’ll happily be at, everyday if she could.

The support from you and our fellow people literally blows my mind. If they had an image of appreciation, it would be of Lily and myself.

Really does mean the world mate.

Lily appreciates things intensely, her adhd/autism makes sure of that. Everything is intense.

She has had a very very bad upsetting life, ultra bad, so she has always not understood why she deserves things, that is where I step in. I help her with everything I can. I also take her to as many games at Ibrox as I can afford (which isn’t easy when I’m on disability, but I do it), she gets nervous around a few folk, but 50,000 at Ibrox she’ll happily be at, everyday if she could.

The support from you and our fellow people literally blows my mind. If they had an image of appreciation, it would be of Lily and myself.
Did you have a different username before mate? Just checking it's the same Lily I donated a ps4 to last year? Hope she enjoys it if it I'd the same person I'm thinking of.

Did you have a different username before mate? Just checking it's the same Lily I donated a ps4 to last year? Hope she enjoys it if it I'd the same person I'm thinking of.
Hi Brian, yes mate. Same person pal. New phone and could not for the life of me remember log in details from other account. Yes she still loves it :)

2 days to go.

Thank you ever so much to all who have supported Lily so far. £675 raised.

Can any folk help with £2 for each kid and make it £700 or a little extra?

For group, it is £22 a week.

We’re nearly covering remainder of school year. With that little extra help from people, we may be able to achieve that.

Last edited:
4 hours to go. We really appreciate the support from folk. 40 people have helped Lily smash what was needed. Every single swimming season has been covered for full group for the remainder of school year. Over the moon. From the bottom of my heart, thank you!

Back