Update on MyGers renewals.

That explains why I can’t get one. My bank details changed this year so as per email I went on after 1pm to renew and got the message “there are no MyGers memberships currently available “

Got 2 emails for me and the wee man. Said the payments couldn't be collected for some reason. Done it manually though.

Anyone know when the next points update is
Can't give you an exact date but can only assume it's imminenet. This was in an email I got from RTV:

"To ensure you are correctly allocated your MyGers points for RTV in the upcoming points update, please fill out the form linked below before 09:00am on Wednesday 17th April."

That explains why I can’t get one. My bank details changed this year so as per email I went on after 1pm to renew and got the message “there are no MyGers memberships currently available “
My bank details also changed, so they couldn’t take the money out of my account.

I’ve had an email from the club saying I can renew by clicking on a link, but when I click on the link and try to proceed to checkout, it won’t let me.

Also, it states ‘how would I like to receive my tickets’ with only a by post option, don’t know what that is all about ?

For me they've been lucky my card details worked. I probably wouldn't have renewed if I had to do it manually.

Only on about 300 points and don't have a season book but instead buy tickets through the season. Not getting much benefit from it, as I'll not get OF tickets from now on or Hampden briefs. It's a glorified travel club for season ticket holder IMO.

Reckon they need more tiers at the lower end as I've no hope of silver tbh. Be my last year unless it's changed.

Disappointing the same details which action my CCCS were not debited causing me 15 minutes faffing with my sons login to renew his plus the £1 fee for each one

For me they've been lucky my card details worked. I probably wouldn't have renewed if I had to do it manually.

Only on about 300 points and don't have a season book but instead buy tickets through the season. Not getting much benefit from it, as I'll not get OF tickets from now on or Hampden briefs. It's a glorified travel club for season ticket holder IMO.

Reckon they need more tiers at the lower end as I've no hope of silver tbh. Be my last year unless it's changed.
I'm going to make a converted effort to buy everything I can afford in the hope I get offered a season ticket for 25/26. I'm on less points than you so probably a waste of time and money

My bank details also changed, so they couldn’t take the money out of my account.

I’ve had an email from the club saying I can renew by clicking on a link, but when I click on the link and try to proceed to checkout, it won’t let me.

Also, it states ‘how would I like to receive my tickets’ with only a by post option, don’t know what that is all about ?
Select post, then hit update basket. Then you should be able to checkout

Back