Upgrading child’s ticket on matchday

scoot4nat

Official Ticketer
I’ve seen mention of paying to upgrade a child’s season ticket for certain matches. Is this possible if the child’s season ticket is attached to an adult’s in the family stand?

Trying to get myself and my daughter STs but she wouldn’t be able to go to every game - particularly evening kick offs so just wondering if her ticket could be give to someone else in the family by upgrading it.

I’ve seen mention of paying to upgrade a child’s season ticket for certain matches. Is this possible if the child’s season ticket is attached to an adult’s in the family stand?

Trying to get myself and my daughter STs but she wouldn’t be able to go to every game - particularly evening kick offs so just wondering if her ticket could be give to someone else in the family by upgrading it.
Yeah, just go into ticket office and pay the upgrade fee

did it a few times last season, no quibble they just apply the upgrade to the system - i don’t think it matters which other season ticket it’s attached to

I have done it regular for years and was a lot easier when ticket office is open but know everything via email so normally send a email at least 2 weeks prior to a game I want upgraded.

Online ticket upgrades are being considered, in the meantime if you email ticketcentre@rangers.co.uk including the rangers number and a contact number they will get back to you to complete the upgrade. Even better if you already have a payment card setup you can advise them to just process using that and you will get a confirmation email when completed. Give at least 48hrs prior to the game is my advice, maybe longer for an Old Firm game to be sure.

Yes I do it often but it is a bit of a pain as you need to give them plenty of notice (by email and await call back).

Edit: for the less popular games you can just go to the TO before the game and queue for around 15mins.

Back