Upto 10,000 fans allowed in stadiums from next week in England

Which was always the plan

Up to 10,000 fans or 25% capacity, whichever figure is lower, will be allowed at larger outdoor venues, while at smaller outdoor venues, the limit will be capped at 4,000 or 50% capacity.

Last edited:
Just heard that clown Daryl Broadfoot on Sportsound trying to describe what the SFA have been doing to get fans in. Basically they have been sitting on their arse.
From what I can gather they have been keeping an eye on the guidelines on the government website and that is about it. They have definitely not done anything proactive

From what I can gather they have been keeping an eye on the guidelines on the government website and that is about it. They have definitely not done anything proactive
Last week it was the SFA were waiting on clubs to forward proposals to get fans into the cup semi and finals was it not?

Everything is just a sham up here, England get Van Tam heading up Operation restart in the Prem and EFL and helping players with any concerns, with Government support to get youths back playing, fans in stadiums and millions to support smaller clubs. Meanwhile in Scotland...*tumbleweed*

Just heard that clown Daryl Broadfoot on Sportsound trying to describe what the SFA have been doing to get fans in. Basically they have been sitting on their arse.

Thats an improvement for them, usually they cant sit as they have their heads up there!

One example of how it working in England - Newcastle United

How the ballot will work

An email will be sent to eligible supporters and they will need to ‘opt in’ to the process by following the email instructions. You can find further details on relevant processes here:

Matchday FAQs

The club will let supporters know when they have been successful and once allocated to a named supporter, tickets are not transferable to others.

Photo ID checks will take place on arrival to the stadium and supporters will be turned away if their photo ID does not match the ticket.

Acceptable forms of photo ID include passport, photo driving licence, national identity cards and professional photo ID.

If supporters have opted-in but later decide they no longer wish to take part in the ballot, they can opt-out at any time by emailing boxoffice@nufc.co.uk.

A different matchday

As we introduce Covid-19 protocols to keep you and others as safe as possible, your matchday experience may look and feel very different.

Accordingly, we ask all supporters to review the matchday protocols in place before deciding whether or not to register at this stage.

All supporters who wish to attend are required to:
• Complete a health questionnaire within the 72 hour period prior to kick off
• Provide their details to enable NHS Track & Trace
• Sign up to a new Supporter Code of Conduct outlining measures implemented to support our overriding objective of keeping supporters and participants safe, including maintenance of social distancing, good hand hygiene and wearing a face covering at all times, unless exempt.
• Inform the Club if their health circumstances change and refrain from attending the stadium on match day if possible exposure to Covid-19 is suspected.

Make an informed choice

To help eligible supporters to make informed decisions about whether or not they would like to attend, and to find out more about the ticket ballot and how to apply, we have compiled all the key information in one place.

Please visit nufc.co.uk/return-of-fans

Last week it was the SFA were waiting on clubs to forward proposals to get fans into the cup semi and finals was it not?

Everything is just a sham up here, England get Van Tam heading up Operation restart in the Prem and EFL and helping players with any concerns, with Government support to get youths back playing, fans in stadiums and millions to support smaller clubs. Meanwhile in Scotland...*tumbleweed*

Liverpool have a test music event, clubs are getting some fans back, up here we have stagnation, that reflect the whole of nippys administration. The SFA are just happy to go along and not push for fans

I’d liked to have had 20% of a stadium’s capacity for last 2 games of the season.

Alas, Her Nippy isn’t having it.

Liverpool have a test music event, clubs are getting some fans back, up here we have stagnation, that reflect the whole of nippys administration. The SFA are just happy to go along and not push for fans
Aye just today I had to drink my pint at a bench and the guy shouted me in as I wasn’t allowed my chips outside so had to neck the pint and eat the chips inside.

shook my head and walked away

But everybody we should be grateful that chief mammy will let us have 500 in from Monday !!!!

I am a bit peeved that the Football League season has finished or I’d have been trying to get tickets for a couple games.

I don't know what it is about football supporters the SNP hate I know they hate us more than most, but there is just something a group of people coming together to have a good time these people can't stand.
They hate anything they have no control over paranoid crackpot conspiracy theorists.

Wimbledon Tennis will be interesting, a cluster of Courts with very different sized viewing areas, but all inside one set of gates.
I’d imagine a % of total capacity will be allowed. Centre court and court 1 have individual tickets, the rest are normally, go anywhere but I’d imagine will now also be limited to that same percentage

Back