Useless upset again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The more we win the more they invent yet never a word of condemnation of open and hostile bigotry towards protestants or support of terrorists
He is a racist bigot

Yousless is an enemy of our club and fans.

How singing in public gives a Scottish Health Minister a reason to tweet is baffling.
Public order is not in his remit, and an opposition politician should remind him of that.
Scotland's Covid cases are through the roof and all he cares about is some chanting in Glasgow City centre

He is a scrotum

Was he the Justice Minister at the time the evidence went missing for the Effigies case at Celtic Park, come to think of it why hasn’t there been an enquiry into that are they saying they have no concerns how criminal evidence can just disappear .

Last edited:
Every video has been deleted by whoever posted them yesterday. I was duped by one of them, and I’m not easily duped by anything or anyone so it’s easily done.

Problem with this cockwallet is that he and his buddy Dornan will be salivating over any small morsel of racism and sectarianism in order to get at rangers fans. Any excuse, and he goes for it and the racist bigot has dived in two footed as per usual.

See when there was real racism towards Morelos yesterday in a deleted tweet that’s been screenshot red a million times over, where is the condemnation? We know there won’t be because the agenda is firmly set towards anything negative towards rangers. Hell, half of the reporters and workers in the media would have agreed with the tweet towards Morelos as well!

I would urge the Health Minister to concentrate on the crumbling NHS service, crumbling due to the fcuk up the SNP have made of tackling COVID.

Hospitals can’t cope operations are getting cancelled along with life saving treatment, but this racist, let’s be blunt that is what he is, an incompetent racist has the audacity to try and deflect from his inadequacy.

This useless clown fud should be concentrating on getting his wean a place in nursery or maybe Rangers are more important to him than his family. How thi buffoon gets the positions in government is beyond me. Maybe he is a genius and not the absolute useless waste of time nearly every non snp person thinks he is. No he's a fud.

I hope this absolute fud of man gets what he deserves. He's behaving like a zealot and throwing wild accusations of discrimination at Rangers supporters and a nursery. The only bigot here is him. I'd like him to be arrested and prosecuted under his own hate bill. That'd be karma in its purest form.

As usual Hum Ma Bawz only ever reacts to one side of the sectarian divide

I’ve never seen him call out or condemn anti Protestant chanting every week at Parkpaed

As others have said he’s the Health Secretary so what’s he doing getting involved

Does he not have enough issues with Covid, A&E shambles, Anti Hindu discrimination, suing a nursery, etc etc

The guy is a gobshite who ignored the victims and victims of CSA at Parkpaed so his morals means he’s not fit to comment on some daft wee song if it was sung in Glasgow city centre

Maybe the pro IRA chants INSIDE Parkpaed could be higher up on his agenda but the guy has zero credibility and is a total attention seeking arsehole

Given that within the last 48 hours this absolute clown has managed to inflame tensions within both the Asian and Christian communities, you can’t fault his consistency. Idiot of a human with the intellect depth of a used tea bag.
Whilst I agree wholeheartedly with your description of the creature, he is a very dangerous and loathsome individual.

We should never underestimate his outright hatred of us.

Whilst I agree wholeheartedly with your description of the creature, he is a very dangerous and loathsome individual.

We should never underestimate his outright hatred of us.
Or that - for reasons entirely baffling - he is actually quite high up in regional authority.

Think he forgot his job description ...should looking into issues he is actually responsible for like

Join me and see for yourself’: Health secretary invited to experience the journey pregnant Caithness mums are still being forced to make

bd6a3b1bc4c6af9f305f2a8ce3840b24.gif

I find it hard to believe the police would allow the UB to sing the Famine Song so I wouldn't be surprised in the slightest to hear that another fake video is doing the rounds - if so do we get another apology from Useless?

oh away to fk humza. not even listened but im guessing hes aiming everything at the big bad rangers.

hes one of the reasons wy hatred as took an whole knew level between the fans. all the political sides of scotland seem to have a side to pick which causes and stirs more hatred. its a joke. only in scotland you get so called high up politicians getting involved with football.

also where is the racism abuse to alfie?

did you call out a section of their support singing about lee rigby a few years back?

what if this video is dubbed? you gonna call out them for stiring shite up?

He’s a lady's front bottom but some of the support need to wisen up with what they sing, cunts like him literally wait for moments like that.

It is strange the health secretary (joke that he has that role) is going in front of the media to talk about this when the pandemic is raising concerns again. See he has his priorities right.

You are right though, some of our fans have absolutely no idea of how to play the political game.

The more you see this vile little man the more you dislike him for fcuks sake him and his wife are taking a kids nursery to court. This man will be first minister one day and this will mark a very sad day for the whole of Scotland shame the nationalists won't see it till its too late

My last tweet at 10 at night on a Sunday on a weekend we get beat is usually the clutching at my last straw of self comfort thing I have, when I have nothing else left to say about how poor Rangers were I usually end up resorting to some kind of "aye but...." sort of thing.

I mean that is what I DO, I am not even for a second saying someone else might do that.

Older bears will remember when the unwashed used to sing to us
Go home ya huns....don't ever remember it reaching the papers .or even being mentioned in the msm...just a bit of craic...seems these days in Scotland you get punished for having an opinion or asking a question.

They do this after every defeat to us. Whip up a frenzy in the media which distracts attention from (i) our success on the pitch and (ii) their shortcomings on the pitch.

It's the same old shit every single time. All and sundry will be out condemning singing, fan behaviour, the works. After a week of it being about what bad bastards we all are, it will settle down again. They'll beat some fodder 6-0 again, and they'll be world beaters, until the next time they lose.

Then repeat.

Ad nauseam.

Well there is a member if the ub at the front of it taking a video at the exact same time. So i would imagine its very easy to find out what they were singing. Should that be the case he should be getting a right kick in the balls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back