Utd/Annan away emails

Promoted silvers yeah (well there was some that probably got county in error)
Oh right. Surely people that have been on Gold all season shouldn’t have to wait for people who were Silvers to catch up?

That’s how it’s meant to work, yes. If they’ve applied for all games they’ll get preference
Doesn’t make sense to me. Someone jumping up a tier halfway through the season shouldn’t end up on the same amount as someone who was on that tier all season

Doesn’t make sense to me. Someone jumping up a tier halfway through the season shouldn’t end up on the same amount as someone who was on that tier all season
No gold should’ve been on 0 but a ticket office staff member fired in an email that golds in 0 were balloted for ross county

Could’ve only been silver promotions or gold members had applied for their first game all season

But the club maintain that it was based on Oct-Dec points/tiers. It doesn’t add up somehow

MyGers newsletter out - another focus group that we’ll never find out what was discussed/agreed, great haha

Maybe they could record this one so we can confirm it’s a box ticking exercise

Or maybe they could do a Question and Answer which is recorded :eek:

You trying to say they take the payments manually instead of clicking a button that automatically takes payments from all those on CCCS? :)) I shouldn't laugh as it's probably true!
Don't know how they do things but it seems like they struggle to sort more than one game at a time

Promoted silvers yeah (well there was some that probably got county in error)

Had the meeting the other day with the team who confirmed once again that ballot was correct and the email was as we discussed (an auto generated error due to a script in the email). So that accusation is to my knowledge and honest belief, unfounded.

The update email included an acknowledgement about the tiers too.

I’ve flagged your thoughts to the team.

Had the meeting the other day with the team who confirmed once again that ballot was correct and the email was as we discussed (an auto generated error due to a script in the email). So that accusation is to my knowledge and honest belief, unfounded.

When will the ballots be done for the Annan and Dundee Utd games?

So the email about golds on 0-3 didn’t exist?

When’s the apology email being sent to people that were told they were in a different tier?

Is that regarding the email I received?

I followed up on it for more explanation and have been completely blanked.

Is that regarding the email I received?

I followed up on it for more explanation and have been completely blanked.
Good luck.

An acknowledgement about tiers and it was unfounded :D

It was that “unfounded” that there was radio silence on the matter for a week. If it was that clear of an error and they were 100% right then they could’ve nipped it in the bud there and then

There’s more to it. Did you speak to the ticket office about the email?

Shock horror, no Dundee Utd ticket

What the actual fuck is going on here?

How many golds are on less than 4?

Gold definitely has more members in the tier now

@Greg Marshall call a spade, a spade - how many members are in the gold tier?

How many tickets did mygers get? How many are going to gold/silver/bronze

This is beyond a joke now

I've got an email for dundee united. Has annan been done yet? Doesn't make sense to not do matches in order. I will have missed out on an Annan ticket now

Back