Vaclav Hladky

McGregor is a great keeper but needs to be challenged one are where I think he’s poor is with the ball at his feet and passing out to start an attack. Is this lad from St Mirren any good in that area because it can really catch opposition out if you can start quickly from the keeper.

Can't decide if I find the bloke's personality endearing or slightly weird. He certainly has a lot to say for himself.

You get the impression he's the type who wouldn't be happy sat on the bench every week.

He might also find it advisable to delete some of the Celtic videos from his IG if he does sign!

Just checked there’s one pic of him and his mrs at Celtic Park, looks like it’s when he just signed with St Mirren so maybe taking in one of their Euro qualifiers for something to do?

He also follows Rangers, Tav, Defoe, Alfie and the gaffer as well as even Castore so make from that what you will Bears!

Just checked there’s one pic of him and his mrs at Celtic Park, looks like it’s when he just signed with St Mirren so maybe taking in one of their Euro qualifiers for something to do?

He also follows Rangers, Tav, Defoe, Alfie and the gaffer as well as even Castore so make from that what you will Bears!

I posted an emoji with that as I meant it tongue in cheek. Not sure why it didn't show!

But you're right, he also has a video of Gerrard in his Stories. Seems to know Defoe personally, too.

I asked a mutuaal FB friend (former player in CR) and he has replied that he doesn't know anything unfortunately.

Ahem parkhead.

We need serious comp for all positions and from what i've heard and seen from Hladky is a good keeper.

Robbie McCrorie needs more experience and i hope he gets it in sottish premiership.
A full season behind him in top league should do his development a world of good.

He was a bit of a gem at St Mirren from what I can gather, know a few St Mirren fans through my football team; they are gutted he's leaving. They said he was the reason they haven't been relegated the past two seasons. It's a low risk signing, hopefully it works out. I haven't seen the guy play to be honest so I can't write him off if he signs.

Seems to be highly rated by St Mirren fans - as in best goalkeeper they've ever seen play for them type of praise - sounds promising.

Back