Very interesting few days for the scottish media

Bearinabluehose

Watch and compare.... as the usual suspects cream their pants over septics 18 month loan deal charly whatever. .it will be hailed as everthing from shrewd to amazing fought off many clubs ... wanted to work with bren (sic)

So heres the facts the FACTS
Was a youth at chelski promoted
To seniors almost 3 years ago
Is 21 years old has played 3 times for first team all this year ... was at real betis on loan before .

37 senior games most with betis

I have saw Wonder kid and playmaker already... used

An attacking midfeilder septic are hoaching with midfeilders .

Whats the relevence you say

Well watch the media hype compared to young Greig Docherty who is about 1 month older and has played over 100 senior games ...

Be interesting to compare theese two over the next 18 months

Yeah, but he's a Chelsea squad player, along with about another 90 players...

Actually seen a Chelsea squad picture last year and it took up pretty much a whole wall.

The mentally challengeds are taking the absolute piss out of their supporters.

Coining it in from season tickets, merchandise and the CL and their star signings are loans whilst bidding for Dundee and st mirren players.

“Look over there-it’s a film about sevco”.......

Watch and compare.... as the usual suspects cream their pants over septics 18 month loan deal charly whatever. .it will be hailed as everthing from shrewd to amazing fought off many clubs ... wanted to work with bren (sic)

So heres the facts the FACTS
Was a youth at chelski promoted
To seniors almost 3 years ago
Is 21 years old has played 3 times for first team all this year ... was at real betis on loan before .

37 senior games most with betis

I have saw Wonder kid and playmaker already... used

An attacking midfeilder septic are hoaching with midfeilders .

Whats the relevence you say

Well watch the media hype compared to young Greig Docherty who is about 1 month older and has played over 100 senior games ...

Be interesting to compare theese two over the next 18 months

Think he’s started about 5 games in his puff

like it or not the guy is a very good footballer and will more than likely be a huge success in scotland. The type of player i would like us to try and get.

Assuming this is about Musonda I have seen him a lot in Chelsea development and when in first team. Like a lot of Chelsea fans would rather he stayed and got game time. Think he is potentially excellent if physically strong enough and really hope he doesn't go to scum

He’s a decent young player Musonda.

I’d have been excited if we were linked.

He’s young though and hasn’t played a lot of games so there’s a chance it won’t work out. Here’s hoping it doesn’t.

Hope he doesn't go to them as he will improve them.

What gets me is the abuse we have gotten for loan signings yet look at them.

Why not just buy Roberts instead of getting him on loan for two seasons, obviously just waiting until he is out of contract.

Yet they have two years Champions League money plus £6 million from Southampton.

It just does not add up.

I hope they don’t get him. At what 20 he played 30 odd games for Betis. Was on the bench today so surprised they are letting him come up here.

Yeah, but he's a Chelsea squad player, along with about another 90 players...

Actually seen a Chelsea squad picture last year and it took up pretty much a whole wall.
Are they not limited to a sqaud of 25?
Given he made their squad among their multi million signings and regularly makes the bench would suggest he is possibly a very good player. He will certainly walk into the scum team.

They have no money, ship guys out free up wages to bring a loan in. Where is all their dough???

Talented player. I hope he doesn’t actually go on loan to the bheasts if it hasn’t already happened.

Talented player. I hope he doesn’t actually go on loan to the bheasts if it hasn’t already happened.
according to the rebel he will be in glasgow tomorrow. I'd like to see Mark Allen try bring in somebody from Man City on loan if they have anybody talented to go out on loan

Seems to be a lot of bears who think this guy ... is great player....

Not being in the first team as a regular in 2 years
Not wanted by lower epl teams (even on loan).

I would beg to differ .... but we wont know untill he plays if he was that good
He would not be coming here for 18 months .

Who is he displacing in septics multi million pound squad of dream team superstars..

I hope they don’t get him. At what 20 he played 30 odd games for Betis. Was on the bench today so surprised they are letting him come up here.

At 20 hes only played 3 times for first team if you wanted to look at it like that

Or hes on the bench a lot but not considered good enough by manager

Hate these posts TBH. He'll be bad for Celtic because they already have a big, good squad. Yeah great argument.

A 20 year old that played that many games for Real Betis and with the hype he has must potentially be a very good player.

Why not just focus on is and our signing Greg Docherty?

At 20 hes only played 3 times for first team if you wanted to look at it like that

Or hes on the bench a lot but not considered good enough by manager

If we were getting him on an 18 month loan how would you feel?

Even making 3 appearances for the defending champions down there at 20 marks you out as a player in my book. I would rather they didn’t get him

This guy does not need the msm to hype him there are already many (far to many)
On here telling us how great he is .

You are wrong he has potential obviously look at players we have gad from man city and arsenal recently pletnty of potential but not that good .

I am astounded that so many of you know for a fact how great this guy is .

This is the point i was trying to make the hype level for an unknown quantity because he is at this point that unknown
Despite what.fifa 17 says....

I would not know what to think if we signed him because of the points above hes an unknown quantity but a great player according to a few oracles on here

I disagree with you all and say hes over hyped already .

Hate these posts TBH. He'll be bad for Celtic because they already have a big, good squad. Yeah great argument.

A 20 year old that played that many games for Real Betis and with the hype he has must potentially be a very good player.

Why not just focus on is and our signing Greg Docherty?

Missed the point hopefully explained in above post ie the hype we will get about him when nobody knows

Really don't understand the Tims signing policy at all, from the outside they look to be short of cash which is unbelievable.

The OPs original point is valid. Docherty, a young Scottish player playing for us will see more negative or critical reporting in the media that any of that shower. Fortunately though I take my news from the H&H Daily Updates where our players are reported on fairly, respectfully and honestly. There's only one place to get your updates......

There signing policy is erm ... well strange considering the money they have pocketed in the last few years however Masounda is a talent and has bags of ability - so I’d rather they didn’t sign him.

I’d argue he is better than Sinclair and he destroys teams up here at times.

Back