Viaplay up for renewal. Yes or no?

crop-11677709.jpg

Hope this helps with your decision.

It still utterly amazes me that this ginger gibbering shite talking bawbag gets any gigs.

Genuinely one of life’s true mysteries.

Having took the deal last season for the old firm game at this point I am now up for either letting it renew or cancelling the subscription? Still got a few games out of it this season but with the announcements earlier in the season on this company, will there be any games next season worth keeping it on for another year?
Go to cancel online see if they're offering a deal. If not bin it, if they are it'd need to be bloody good.
Personally it's been a few years since i paid anything for it, that was half price month, and will never pay again. Utter garbage.

No.
Out to tender and actively canvas streaming services looking to expand sports content.

The bidding process should be handled by external experts specializing in broadcast/streaming rights.

That way we might get a decent amount of money and a product that sponsors would be more content to support.

There is also likelihood that the actual quality of the broadcasting, and the standard of presenting/analysis would improve.

No more Craigan or Stewart!!

The price of drink has gone ridiculously high in the last 9 months, it's profiteering
Not in a pub but just in the supermarket. When I was home In Scotland, a bottle of Queen Margot from the Lidl was 14 pounds. It has gone up to 18.50 I believe. The same bottle in the Lidl in Germany is 7.50 euro, 6.41pounds. In Germany, they wanted to put the price of beer up for the same reason as the SNP, for people drinking too much. It got voted down because the most said you can't punish the whole nation because a minority drink too much.

Not in a pub but just in the supermarket. When I was home In Scotland, a bottle of Queen Margot from the Lidl was 14 pounds. It has gone up to 18.50 I believe. The same bottle in the Lidl in Germany is 7.50 euro, 6.41pounds. In Germany, they wanted to put the price of beer up for the same reason as the SNP, for people drinking too much. It got voted down because the most said you can't punish the whole nation because a minority drink too much.
Believe me, Kegs are a much higher price, Raw materials, transport costs, labour. all the usual soundbites

Having took the deal last season for the old firm game at this point I am now up for either letting it renew or cancelling the subscription? Still got a few games out of it this season but with the announcements earlier in the season on this company, will there be any games next season worth keeping it on for another year?
Im cancelling and sticking with RTV

Got it last season for convenience to record if i was working but nope im out

Back