Villa v Liverpool & Monday night's other football

Hilarious, %^*& Liverpool :)

duran-duran.gif

I like the Championship as well. Great league. Watch a lot of it.

But in terms of quality and higher end entertainment EPL is easily number one imo.
Personally I'm watching a lot of championship matches these days, these constant VAR interruptions in the EPL is ruining what could be a great spectacle. How many stoppages were there tonight, probably about 6, which all together took around 12 minutes to resolve. 12 minutes with everyone just standing around, and even then, most of the subsequent decisions were not, in any way, conclusive. For me, this is not how football should be played, irrespective of if one's own team is on the wrong side of a decision or not.

The Championship is brilliant for drama, but I find the quality so poor.

Fell asleep the last time I watched it when it was Norwich vs Ipswich

Sky Sports: Jamie Carragher (with no coaching badges) talking tactics and analysing formations on lots of touch-screen technology is well worth the money every month.

Cracking game. Villa are very much the favourites for the Champions League which would be great for them.

The Championship is brilliant for drama, but I find the quality so poor.

Fell asleep the last time I watched it when it was Norwich vs Ipswich
No laughing at the back but I recently heard Bobby Madden say that he thought the Championship and League 1 were of a really poor. He said both leagues were polluted by spoilt brats who were vastly overpaid and had massive egos without the skills to back it up.

Back