Villarreal v Barcelona Live on ITV 4 at 20:15

I'm watching on Eleven Sports and they've got that annoying Scottish guy commentating.

Is it the same feed on ITV4?

Some game to have seen. It seems bizarre that this Villarreal side are threatened by relegation.

I'm watching on Eleven Sports and they've got that annoying Scottish guy commentating.

Some game to have seen. It seems bizarre that this Villarreal side are threatened by relegation.

No, was the old sky commentators I'm sure

Great strike but Villareal's game management was appalling there, trying to play out from the back instead of just launching it into the corner then the defender heading it out when it was going out for a goal kick.

Great game to watch though.

Really good game to watch. Can't believe Eleven Sports had the sole rights to La Liga for so long this season, such a waste. Thankfully we get to see the odd game on ITV until the end of the season atleast

English twat.commentating bit better than that Scottish twat.

The Villareal player who get sent off is an idiot.

Stupid, stupid tackle on the halfway line.

What a free kick! Barcelona need to learn from Madrid not having a Ronaldo replacement because when Messi retires they will struggle, 2 goals up should have been a night's rest for him.
Fantastic nights entertainment that

Back