Vinicius Jr

In the fact that hes a total noise up merchant who likes to dish it out but then greets like a baby as soon as he gets some back.
Thats got nothing to do with his ability as a player though which is absolutely ridiculous
He has had some horrendous racist abuse in Spain so that’s a bit more than getting some back.

Fabulous player who should be the next winner of the Balon D’or imo. Going to be interesting to see how Real fit Mpabbe and him into the same team as they both play the same position on the left of a front three.

Honestly wouldn't be surprised!
Ronaldo that season scored 60 goals which equated to a goal every 82 minutes, add in assists and it was a goal involvement every 65 minutes and he was still eclipsed by Messi who scored 73 goals which was a goal every 75 minutes and when you add in assists a goal involvement every 51 minutes so nearly every half he played in that season.

Absolutely incredible from the both of them.

Hasn't Mbappe just hit his record goalscoring season, including being joint top CL scorer?

Suggestions of his demise seem exaggerated...

Not really, his all round performances have been poor.

His work rate and attitude have been stinking as well.

Getting hooked at half time then sitting in the stand with his maw, embarrassment he’s 25 now.

When he’s pish through the middle it’s because he should play left and when he’s pish left it’s cos he should play central.

Not really, his all round performances have been poor.

His work rate and attitude have been stinking as well.

Getting hooked at half time then sitting in the stand with his maw, embarrassment he’s 25 now.

When he’s pish through the middle it’s because he should play left and when he’s pish left it’s cos he should play central.

I think thats one of the differences between him and Vini, you wont see Mbappe chasing back and closing down at the same rate.

Its going to be interesting how they all play together, Rodrygo, Mbappe and Vinicius playing along the front with licence to do whatever.

Likely see Bellingham play a deeper role too IMO.

I think thats one of the differences between him and Vini, you wont see Mbappe chasing back and closing down at the same rate.

Its going to be interesting how they all play together, Rodrygo, Mbappe and Vinicius playing along the front with licence to do whatever.

Likely see Bellingham play a deeper role too IMO.

All 3 of them prefer the left I can’t see how it works.

Endrick is gonna be there soon too.

It’s a shame for rodrygo as he’ll likely end up wide right more often than not when he is miles better from the left

All 3 of them prefer the left I can’t see how it works.

Endrick is gonna be there soon too.

It’s a shame for rodrygo as he’ll likely end up wide right more often than not when he is miles better from the left

You’d imagine Endrick will take Joselu’s spot on the squad if they dont keep him next season.

Mbappe signing is more for who he is rather than how he fits into the side, as you say all 3 forwards prefer the left. It will either be spectacular or it will cause friction to the established squad players.

I dont think Ancelotti will stand for Mbappe’s petulance and attitude.

You’d imagine Endrick will take Joselu’s spot on the squad if they dont keep him next season.

Mbappe signing is more for who he is rather than how he fits into the side, as you say all 3 forwards prefer the left. It will either be spectacular or it will cause friction to the established squad players.

I dont think Ancelotti will stand for Mbappe’s petulance and attitude.

Gonna be great to watch if he works hard or not, can’t see Bellingham having him waltzing about.

Could be friction if he demands the pens and free kicks as well, 25 years old and never scored a freekick in his career yet he took some from griezmann Neymar and Messi.

Then there is Vini and rodrygo who link brilliantly, will he pass as much as them between the 3, not sure.

The attitude stuff is overblown in the media and is complicated with the politics of PSG. He already speaks fluent Spanish, English and is close with Tchouameni and Camavinga. Mbappe fitting in is not going to be the drama that people who don't like him want it to be.

The attitude stuff is overblown in the media and is complicated with the politics of PSG. He already speaks fluent Spanish, English and is close with Tchouameni and Camavinga. Mbappe fitting in is not going to be the drama that people who don't like him want it to be.

Not like he’s not fell out with South Americans previously. Paredes said he had no relationship with him.

He was protected in France, via the media, president and even macron.

It will be different in Spain.

Not like he’s not fell out with South Americans previously. Paredes said he had no relationship with him.

He was protected in France, via the media, president and even macron.

It will be different in Spain.

He eventually fell out with the leader of the South American pack (Neymar) because he was bullying Nkunku and latterly Vitinha; the same guy who was more interested in hosting parties in his Bougival mansion with his clique and pulling increasingly ridiculous pranks than playing football. He actually asked for Messi's contract to be renewed so there was a lot of solid mutual respect there.

Yes, Nasser no doubt did indulge him too much at times but he is no way this enfant terrible that some people make out.

He eventually fell out with the leader of the South American pack (Neymar) because he was bullying Nkunku and latterly Vitinha; the same guy who was more interested in hosting parties in his Bougival mansion with his clique and pulling increasingly ridiculous pranks than playing football. He actually asked for Messi's contract to be renewed so there was a lot of solid mutual respect there.

Yes, Nasser no doubt did indulge him too much at times but he is no way this enfant terrible that some people make out.

Fell out with giroud for France.

Fell out with kimpembe and was made vice captain without him knowing.

Fell out with benzema after welcoming him
Back.

Issues with griezmann and has been for a while.

Rabiot’s mum fell out with the family although she’d argue in an empty room.

Been allowed to bring his friends in this summer with transfers and still plays for himself.

How can you allow him to sit in the stand at Monaco with his mum after being subbed and not on the bench?

Disprespect to his teammates

He’s not terrible and is obviously a great player, probably still the best in world currently when he tries however his work rate is embarrassing for someone his age and he isn’t half as good as he thinks he is.

Probably because they’re not as good as him. Either way I don’t think he brings racist abuse on himself, just a lot of the Spanish are a bit backwards like that.
Being sent off against Valencia was a fucking disgrace. Madrid really should have walked off that day imo and the biggest club in the world taking a stance like that might have actually brought around change rather than the wearing of pointless T-shirts prematch etc

Kimpembe's issue was more with Galtier and the club and how it was communicted; his relationship is fine Benzema and Giroud. Honestly, you could write a tome on the internal dramas of the French squad so it's a bit harsh to signal one player out.

I actually watched Grizou's documentary on a flight the other day and while he is one of my favourite players in the world, he is absolutely insane. Rabiot lol, I don't even know where you begin with that clown and his family.

Take your point about the tracking back, but I don't think he's going to turn up and disrupt that close knit friendship group by being a diva. Even aside from the French lads, he's already friendly with Rodrygo.

Kimpembe's issue was more with Galtier and the club and how it was communicted; his relationship is fine Benzema and Giroud. Honestly, you could write a tome on the internal dramas of the French squad so it's a bit harsh to signal one player out.

I actually watched Grizou's documentary on a flight the other day and while he is one of my favourite players in the world, he is absolutely insane. Rabiot lol, I don't even know where you begin with that clown and his family.

Take your point about the tracking back, but I don't think he's going to turn up and disrupt that close knit friendship group by being a diva. Even aside from the French lads, he's already friendly with Rodrygo.

My biggest issue with Mbappe as a player is he didn’t play for Messi. Every other great player who has played with him, played for him. Mbappe played for himself.

It’s gonna be great to see regardless if it works or it doesn’t. I can see them getting in each others way at times.

Forgot arda who’s gonna want minutes as well if he doesn’t go on loan, then there’s the talk of wirtz 2025.

Galacticos 2.0.

My biggest issue with Mbappe as a player is he didn’t play for Messi. Every other great player who has played with him, played for him. Mbappe played for himself.

It’s gonna be great to see regardless if it works or it doesn’t. I can see them getting in each others way at times.

Forgot arda who’s gonna want minutes as well if he doesn’t go on loan, then there’s the talk of wirtz 2025.

Galacticos 2.0.

I think Bayern are going to go all out for Wirtz, Hoeness alluded as much the other day. Just depends on where Alonso ends up but he'll cost over €100M and I wonder whether Real will consider if they really need to make the transfer (not that that's ever stopped Perez in the past).

Being sent off against Valencia was a fucking disgrace. Madrid really should have walked off that day imo and the biggest club in the world taking a stance like that might have actually brought around change rather than the wearing of pointless T-shirts prematch etc
Agree with you 100%

He has had some horrendous racist abuse in Spain so that’s a bit more than getting some back.

Fabulous player who should be the next winner of the Balon D’or imo. Going to be interesting to see how Real fit Mpabbe and him into the same team as they both play the same position on the left of a front three.
Not a bad dilemma to have.

Fell out with giroud for France.

Fell out with kimpembe and was made vice captain without him knowing.

Fell out with benzema after welcoming him
Back.

Issues with griezmann and has been for a while.

Rabiot’s mum fell out with the family although she’d argue in an empty room.

Been allowed to bring his friends in this summer with transfers and still plays for himself.

How can you allow him to sit in the stand at Monaco with his mum after being subbed and not on the bench?

Disprespect to his teammates

He’s not terrible and is obviously a great player, probably still the best in world currently when he tries however his work rate is embarrassing for someone his age and he isn’t half as good as he thinks he is.
Think Mbappe definitely gets a good bit of protection but I don’t think he’s daft either. He’ll know if he causes bother in Spain it won’t matter a jot, the Madrid fans and the Spanish media will go after him and tear him to shreds. He’ll know he won’t get the leeway he gets with the French and the French media for being the countries talisman. Madrid fans are a different kettle fish, they’re the most demanding and entitled fanbase in the game.

I still think on his game he’s the best around just now. I just don’t think he has the same fire in the belly playing for PSG that he used to, a move away will galvanise him. I mean he wouldn’t even still be in France if the owners hadn’t given him ludicrous money to stay. But Vinicius Jr lately has been the man for the big occasion, that counts for a lot, that’s where guys like Kane don’t match up in my eyes.

Ronaldo that season scored 60 goals which equated to a goal every 82 minutes, add in assists and it was a goal involvement every 65 minutes and he was still eclipsed by Messi who scored 73 goals which was a goal every 75 minutes and when you add in assists a goal involvement every 51 minutes so nearly every half he played in that season.

Absolutely incredible from the both of them.
Unless there’s a major rule change of some sort then we will never see the likes again.

I’m so pleased i grew up in the Messi and Ronaldo era.

Unless there’s a major rule change of some sort then we will never see the likes again.

I’m so pleased i grew up in the Messi and Ronaldo era.
For me Messi is the greatest to ever do it but you see those stats and they both done it for the best part of ten years and you read nonsense on here like Bellingham is up there with Ronaldo and Messi.

Complete and utter freaks the two of them. I know you have to be on the side of one or the other for some weird reason so Messi for me. When. You think about how much Ally means to us Rangers fans and if Messi could have recreated that season he would have beat Supers total in four and a bit seasons it’s absolutely fucking ridiculous. :))

For me Messi is the greatest to ever do it but you see those stats and they both done it for the best part of ten years and you read nonsense on here like Bellingham is up there with Ronaldo and Messi.

Complete and utter freaks the two of them. I know you have to be on the side of one or the other for some weird reason so Messi for me. When. You think about how much Ally means to us Rangers fans and if Messi could have recreated that season he would have beat Supers total in four and a bit seasons it’s absolutely fucking ridiculous. :))

It’s unbelievable what the two of them have done and fortunately I’ve seen them both in person but it’s hard even to describe the way messi moved with the ball. Was like he floated.

It’s unbelievable what the two of them have done and fortunately I’ve seen them both in person but it’s hard even to describe the way messi moved with the ball. Was like he floated.
Only seen him in the flesh in the game he cried anti football and Cousin should have won it for us late on. He was pretty quiet that night. Would have loved to have took in a Classico at the height of the two of them.

Back