Virgil van dick? Thoughts?

Fantastic modern day defender and it always looked like he'd make it all the way tbf. The kind of transfer business we should be aspiring to.

He is a superb defender and for me probably the best in the World.

I’d have him ahead of Ramos based purely on the fact he isn’t a absolute c*nt of a player who rolls around and plays every trick in the book to influence referees and get opponents sent off

Yeah, he’s sadly very good.

He didn’t break sweat in Scotland.

Sadly, we let him waltz about that day at Hampden in the semi as well.

Not sure he’s the best there is, but certainly in the top 5.

Hes got all the attributes of a top defender but is prone to lapses of concentration and have gave away a few penalties in his time overall he is a top cb tho

VVD's biggest problem is his over-inflated self-image, he think's he's there and he's not. Has it all physically, a very good footballer, surprisingly quick and can read most situations well but every game he makes a couple of amateur phuk-ups which, usually, he gets away with.
He also blames every one else for his brain farts.
Let's see how he reacts because Klopp should toe his baws for those goals.

When he went to Southampton he didn't look that good on his first half dozen outtings.

He has improved so much since with Southampton even saying they taught him more than the scum.

He is one of the better of not the best in the league just now.

One of them who is a mate told me at the time that he was the best central defender they had had in a decade.

Thought that was bravado at the time, but I have to admit he is the real deal

I haven’t seen much of him over the years as I don’t tend to watch much football apart from Rangers. My mate who is a Liverpool season ticket holder raves about him so he must be decent.

Back