Virtual Season Ticket Holders - Important Info

Valley Bluenose

RTV? Completed it mate!
I appreciate there are several threads on viewing RangersTV but this bit of info from @Greg Marshall the SLO is important so hopefully Admin will bear with a new thread.

Those wanting to view tonight's game via their virtual season ticket SHOULD NOT try and access it via the normal RangersTV page it would appear but via this link: https://live.Rangers.co.uk/

NOTE THIS IS THE LINK FOR VIRTUAL SEASON TICKET VIEWERS - REGULAR UNLIMITED RANGERSTV SUBSCRIBERS JUST VIEW VIA THE NORMAL SOURCE.

Its comes a bit late in the day and is going to cause confusion I expect.

VST viewers WILL NOT be able to view via the RangersTV App.

Last edited:
I logged into my RTV account and then clicked the link and for some reason it’s charged me again for my RTV subscription.

RANGERS are in pre-season friendly action at Ibrox tonight for the first time in a behind closed door scenario with kick off at 6pm.

IF YOU ARE AN INTERNATIONAL RTV SUBSCRIBER OR PPV USER
If you are already an international RangersTV subscriber, or an international Pay Per View user then you can click HERE to watch the match on the RangersTV website and app as normal.

IF YOU ARE A RANGERS SEASON TICKET HOLDER
Rangers season ticket holders will be able to watch all home behind closed door matches FREE on RangersTV on live.rangers.co.uk

As promised, season ticket holders will be provided with complimentary access to both pre-season friendlies via RangersTV as well as all home league games whilst we play behind closed doors.

To avoid a delay to access, we advise that you log into your account and apply the discount code that has been emailed to you as soon as possible. Please see how to do that below.

IF YOU ALREADY HAVE A RANGERSTV ACCOUNT

IF YOU DONT HAVE A RANGERSTV ACCOUNT YET
  • Go directly to https://rangerspayments.streamamg.com/account/register/step1 and redeem, then you can create an account as part of that redemption flow
  • Please ensure you have redeemed well in advance of kick off to avoid any issues accessing, you will only need to redeem the voucher once to be used for all matches behind closed doors.
After you have redeemed your code, then return to live.rangers.co.uk to view the match.

Please note that season ticket holders will not be able to watch the match within the RangersTV app, only via the live.rangers.co.uk site.

We are look forward to announcing our exciting line up for punditry and commentary ahead of our first gome SPFL Premiership League match vs. St Mirren on 9th August.

Thank you for your continued loyalty and support. We look forward to welcoming you back to Ibrox as soon as it is safe to do so.

IF YOU ARE NOT A SEASON TICKET HOLDER IN THE UK
The match against Motherwell is only available within the UK to season ticket holders on RangersTV.

UK based supporters can watch the full match on Premier Sports. Information HERE.

I appreciate there are several threads on viewing RangersTV but this bit of info from @Greg Marshall the SLO is important so hopefully Admin will bear with a new thread.

Those wanting to view tonight's game via their virtual season ticket SHOULD NOT try and access it via the normal RangersTV page it would appear but via this link: https://live.Rangers.co.uk/

NOTE THIS IS THE LINK FOR VIRTUAL SEASON TICKET VIEWERS - REGULAR UNLIMITED RANGERSTC SUBSCRIBERS JUST VIEW VIA THE NORMAL SOURCE.

Absolutely shocking communication again. The virtual season ticket is the biggest important factor for STHs renewing and they've thrown this communication in late in the day. no mention of it in yesterday's email. What if you dont follow the SLO on twitter?

@Greg Marshall can you please communicate with those at rangers things need to he communicated a lot better.

I set my dad up on RTV last night and explained how to log in and watch the game and now I’m going to need to call him up and tell him it’s not RTV he’s to go and log into but actually something else.

We don’t make things easy do we

I’m just going to watch it on Premier Sports now. Disappointing the app won’t even work for live games which is easy for me to cast it to my TV which has built in Apple TV.

They really need to make sure that works for when the season actually starts.

NOTE THIS IS THE LINK FOR VIRTUAL SEASON TICKET VIEWERS - REGULAR UNLIMITED RANGERSTV SUBSCRIBERS JUST VIEW VIA THE NORMAL SOURCE.

VST viewers WILL NOT be able to view via the RangersTV App.

That’s highly frustrating that the app can’t be used. Is this a one off or is this going to be the case for the whole season?

I’m just going to watch it on Premier Sports now. Disappointing the app won’t even work for live games which is easy for me to cast it to my TV which has built in Apple TV.

Unfortunately I’ll be in the same boat. Hugely frustrating!

So what was the point redeeming the code yesterday

Can still view the game mate. The major change is that it won't be available for VST viewers via the App (it will for Unlimited subscribers) and that there is a different website for VST viewers to visit in order to view the match.

Horrendously late communication though. Shocking really.

Is this going to be the case for all games or just initially?

If all games then a right pain in the hoop.

Must admit I thought you were an Unlimited subscriber @Empire . A bit of a bummer really - particularly with this info coming so late in the day.

I forecast all along that it would be a different link for VST but had to withdraw that in the absence of any indication of such from the Club. Now this. At the last minute. Not good.

Thanks for that. good call. Didn't even realise I had to register for the tv side of things.

Must admit I thought you were an Unlimited subscriber @Empire . A bit of a bummer really - particularly with this info coming so late in the day.

I forecast all along that it would be a different link for VST but had to withdraw that in the absence of any indication of such from the Club. Now this. At the last minute. Not good.

Something I had been posting myself going by what was said via other information

Ffs, I’m even more confused now. :eek:
Had no idea there was a Rangers tv app. Do you just download from google play etc?
Its never simple when Rangers are involved :)) and there are some who think applying for tickets through mygers is going to be straight forward.o_O

Seeing the club state again on social media that fans should enter the code ASAP in order to avoid delays

Surely if the club had invested in a fit for purpose platform, it could accommodate 50k additional viewers regardless of when they login or input the code?

This really doesn’t inspire much confidence

Ffs, I’m even more confused now. :eek:
Had no idea there was a Rangers tv app. Do you just download from google play etc?
Its never simple when Rangers are involved :)) and there are some who think applying for tickets through mygers is going to be straight forward.o_O

I wouldn't bother with the App for tonight mate -a s stated in the OP, if you are a VST viewer the App wont get you the match. Need to use the interweb.

Hopefully they can sort something to work with the app once the season gets going.

Remember you can still cast from a laptop by clicking on the link through a google chrome browser. Top right hand side, cast and then you will get it in your tv. Alternatively, you can connect your laptop to a TV via HDMI.

I used the link in the email to redeem the code this morning, the live.rangers.co.uk site again requests the code but says “this voucher has already been used”?

Why is it saying buy match pass?

I don't think the stream has gone live yet. Its usually 45 minutes before kick-off (though you only get a placeholder photo of Ibrox at that stage). Should - hopefully - see a button saying 'Live'. When it goes red the stream has started.

Back