Visited a psychic tonight

Clinton-Baptiste-e1528886349158.jpeg
He's definitely getting nonce.

I’ve always felt that psychics are con artists who fleece the vulnerable and desperate..... but tonight, I’m choosing to accept this as gospel.

I know a mentally challenged who posted on Facebook that his best mates bird was a fortune teller so he went to visit her. Apparently she was shit hot and got loads of things right (no way). I couldn’t be bothered conversing with him and just laughed at his idiocy. But I too am accepting the ops psychic as being bang on the money.

We are going to win, and greeting faced bigot he's away in the first week of March after the angry hordes all called Declin take to the carpark.

I had a dream after falling asleep just aff the thrown that makes it legitimate.

Just let the cat in, went right over to my phone put paw on it and the billy boys started playing ;) its a sign.

Sure someone posted before that been to a psychic who said we would win league. We did they lost to callie in the run in.

Had a dream last night we won 2-1. Arfield got the first then Defoe chipped the keeper before Michael Ball tapped it in over the line. Think it went down as Defoes goal though.

It was also played at petershill park on front of about 50 people

If psychics could predict stuff accurately they would all be millionaires.
They can't and they aren't.
But it doesn't mean they are always wrong.

I’m in terrible shape, curled up on my couch wrapped in a blanket with a fever.....last time I was like this we beat them 1-0 (Jack).
If it finishes that way tomorrow I want a winners medal

Are you a sickly child perchance? :oops:

I have tried everything you can try over my life time fu.k all work's. Was even trying everything on Wednesday there, nope it didn't happen. What will be will be let's go

Back