VR headset season tickets

For someone that can’t go anymore I would forego replays to watch the whole pitch. Not have to deal with replays when the ball is quickly back in play, shots of the managers as well, zooming in on players on the ball and not being able to see any other player.

You can look at players making runs into the box instead of just the player on the ball.

If the tech was good enough I think it would be good. Though having never tried a vr headset I’d probably get sick after 10 minutes. :))

The thing is though, you can barely see the ball when it’s near the goal.

So you’re getting an inferior viewing experience, without experiencing the atmosphere of being there.

And I say this as someone who loves VR

The thing is though, you can barely see the ball when it’s near the goal.

So you’re getting an inferior viewing experience, without experiencing the atmosphere of being there.

And I say this as someone who loves VR
At this time though. The tech would need to improve to be viable.

I think it would be silly to say it will never happen, also to say it will happen soon.

Probably a stupid thought but I've been wondering lately if one day decades from now footballers will have tiny cams sown into a part of their kit, and you'll be able to toggle through players and view the game from their perspective if you want during a match.

Be able to see the gap between big D9 and the last defender from his perspective!

Back