Vs Hearts tickets today

I’ve got a brutal cold and I’m more annoyed about missing Ibrox than being ill. Got a few older guys next to me and in front of me. Don’t want to knock them ill.

Previously I’d be there no matter what. Climbed the club deck with a fractured ankle a few years ago. Don’t think it aided recovery right enough. But these days you think more about carrying bugs and viruses about.

The lads along from me can’t even have 90 minutes revolving around Rangers! Turn up late, pissed, then more often than not leave at around 60 minutes to head back to the boozer!
Just cannot get my head around that sort of shite at all.

I used to sit next to a belter who would show up anywhere from 1-10 min late. Disappear at 40 on the clock for a fag in the toilets. Come back about 5 minutes after the second half kicked off, and leave between the 65th and 85th minute to get to the pub. B-D

I used to sit in bar72, the amount of people leaving at half time looking out the toilet window towards the shop and subway to go to a boozer was mental, even against the mhanky mob you still had at least a handful and that was just looking for 30 seconds lol.

I’ve got a brutal cold and I’m more annoyed about missing Ibrox than being ill. Got a few older guys next to me and in front of me. Don’t want to knock them ill.

Previously I’d be there no matter what. Climbed the club deck with a fractured ankle a few years ago. Don’t think it aided recovery right enough. But these days you think more about carrying bugs and viruses about.

My wee boys and mrs have covid. Seemingly ive immunity for 90 days as i prob gave them it after our mad bus to and from dundee. So me saying to my wee boy im away to the game is a no no. Canny believe am missing it

My wee boys and mrs have covid. Seemingly ive immunity for 90 days as i prob gave them it after our mad bus to and from dundee. So me saying to my wee boy im away to the game is a no no. Canny believe am missing it
Sorry to hear that hopefully make a quick recovery

I put my seat on earlier this morning. Are rangers still doing the voucher for the game on RTV if you use seat sub? Not had any email from them yet.

I put my seat on earlier this morning. Are rangers still doing the voucher for the game on RTV if you use seat sub? Not had any email from them yet.
Doesn't look like it today mate. The new website they've used today has nowhere to Redeem any voucher on it for one thing.

See the main thread, especially post #771 for ways to watch.

Doesn't look like it today mate. The new website they've used today has nowhere to Redeem any voucher on it for one thing.

See the main thread, especially post #771 for ways to watch.

Cheers that’s disappointing

Back