VVD ACL injury

Ridiculous how it weren’t a red card for Pickford, happens in the middle of the park by a midfielder he’s off and facing a lengthy ban.

It was a diabolical tackle. People think referees are corrupt up here but when you see what goes on down their even with the assistance of VAR, it beggars belief. Either refereeing is a lot more difficult than it looks or there's a large percentage who are absolutely awful at their job.

I think it's a bit of both.

Absolutely atrocious tackle, pickford knew what he was doing.

Done my acl 4 years ago and never been the same, wouldn't wish that on anyone..... Maybe lego eater and the junkie.

*Laughs in Sergio Ramos*

Seriously though. That's a rotten injury for him. Chopped down in his prime. Awful injury at this stage in his career. Allisson and Van Dijk out, looking grim for Liverpool.

And that’s the same as a keeper coming off the ground with 2 feet wrapped around a players knee ?

I suppose you think Ryan Jack deserved his red card vs Aberdeen then? Tackles the player and follows through.

Arfield against Aberdeen this season too, was that a red card?
VVD's tackle against Mertens was nothing like Jack's or Arfield's.

They absolutely do. Same way they’re vastly over protected when it comes to challenging for crosses. Outfield players can jostle in the box but if you put any real pressure on the keeper and he goes down 9 times out of 10 it’ll result in a free kick.
Yep, the game has gone too far in protecting them. They can come out with knees up and use their hands ffs. It’s ridiculous.

That's football.

Don’t try to pretend that the above tackle was remotely similar to Pickford’s two footed knee to waist height assault on van Dijk. The above was a genuine attempt to win the ball that caught the player and could have caused serious injury. Pickford’s was nowhere near the ball and wildly out of control. He should be facing a massive ban.

Shame for him.. ACL injuries used to be career enders. He should be back to his best next season.

Always thought Liverpool squad was paper thin.. strong first 11 meh squad depth. Suprised they never spent a decent wedge on another CM to partner VVD

I have no idea how Pickford managed to escape after that challenge. The fact he then went on to pretty much keep Everton in the game must be even worse for Liverpool.

Was a bad challenge.

The tackles aren’t even near the same, not sure why we need to compare them. Pickford is absolutely nowhere near the ball ffs and knows he isn’t getting there.
They're both red cards.

VVD excused his tackle on Mertens and Liverpool are raging at Pickford's on VVD.

Liverpool also got more than their fair share of dubious VAR decisions last season.

Suck it up. After all, that's football.

They're both red cards.

VVD excused his tackle on Mertens and Liverpool are raging at Pickford's on VVD.

Liverpool also got more than their fair share of dubious VAR decisions last season.

So Arfield and Jack should have had Red cards then, is that what your saying?

Everyone has had there fair share of VAR decisions, not just Liverpool. It’s been a joke from the offset. It’s a total myth that Liverpool benefited from VAR more than anyone, started by fans of other teams who are desperate to diminish any success they have.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www....fected-every-premier-league-club?platform=amp

So Arfield and Jack should have had Red cards then, is that what your saying?

Everyone has had there fair share of VAR decisions, not just Liverpool. It’s been a joke from the offset.
That's not what I'm saying.

Jack won the ball with a passing motion well before his foot touched the Aberdeen player.

Considine came in sliding with a straight leg and his studs showing.

You're clearly at it.

His studs are off off the ground. It’s quite clear to be honest. Both feet actually.

so is that a red card ?

89-E70532-DA20-416-E-8-DC2-43-B7-F12-FF62-C.png

They lost 2 goals today that they probably would not have had he still been on.
Major blow if he's out. Probably the best CH in Europe.
Shocking challenge from that halfwit Pickford.
Did they not lose 7 goals against villa with him on the pitch?

I think we can all agree it was a shocking tackle,and he should have walked,but sympathy?Nah..not from me.I remember an interview he done after they beat us during the "banter years",he came across as an arogant prick,claiming they knew they would win easy and had harder challenges to worry about than us,had nothing positive to say about us at all.%^*& him.

That YNWA RED MEN must be a parody. My mates are Evertonians and haven't stopped laughing at the clown.

Absolute Tim patter, that is exactly what the mentally challengeds would do, and they would get a ton of support from their fellow vermin. Mad as a box of frogs!!

Apparently done his ACL after being assaulted by Pickford and could be out for 7 months

Hopefully makes a quick recovery and gets back to his best. For an ex tim, I like him. One of the very few who signed autographs for the fans waiting after the game at Murrayfield and generally comes across as a good guy from what I have seen. The video of him taking the disabled guy to the training ground is a great watch.

They're both red cards.

They're both red cards.

You are clearly the kind of poster who just makes up rubbish to meet your agenda.

Liverpool (despite the protestations of idiots who support the likes of Man Utd, who lets be honest got far more VAR assistance) won the title at a canter and didn’t need VAR assistance in any way, shape or form.

Here is a more objective view that presumably you will ignore, kidding yourself on that your version of reality is correct.

Ironic. You're trying to say their like the darkside, yet here you are acting obsessed over anything they do.

If anything Liverpool are more like us than you'd care to admit. Every opposition fan hates them in England and they all go into meltdown when they win anything, similar to us up here.

It's actually pathetic how much gratification you're taking out of a player's injury. Straight out the darkside's playbook I'd say.

Ironic. You're trying to say their like the darkside, yet here you are acting obsessed over anything they do.

If anything Liverpool are more like us than you'd care to admit. Every opposition fan hates them in England and they all go into meltdown when they win anything, similar to us up here. It's actually pathetic how much gratification you're taking out of a player's injury. Straight out the darkside's playbook I'd say.
Precisely. The latest nonsense I have seen on here is criticising Liverpool for asking the PL to answer to the decision making process on 2 major decisions from yesterday, when many of the posters on here (myself included) want us to stand up to the SPFL in exactly the same way.

You just can’t reason with people with agendas.

You are clearly the kind of poster who just makes up rubbish to meet your agenda.

Liverpool (despite the protestations of idiots who support the likes of Man Utd, who lets be honest got far more VAR assistance) won the title at a canter and didn’t need VAR assistance in any way, shape or form.

Here is a more objective view that presumably you will ignore, kidding yourself on that your version of reality is correct.

I've got zero agenda. I support no other team than Rangers.

I just can't stand the victim mentality of Liverpool.

I've got zero agenda. I support nobody other than Rangers.

I just can't stand the victim mentality of Liverpool.
There is no victim agenda. They were vilified after Hillsborough and this ‘victim’ tag stuck until legally it was shown they were indeed not to blame.

It’s embarrassing Rangers fans calling Liverpool victims after our own disasters.

Liverpool are right to question the decisions yesterday. Both were wrong, the red card in particular.

As I said, the majority on here want us to stand up to the SPFL and the biased officiating we have to endure. Does that make us victims?

If anything Liverpool are more like us than you'd care to admit. Every opposition fan hates them in England and they all go into meltdown when they win anything, similar to us up here.

It's actually pathetic how much gratification you're taking out of a player's injury. Straight out the darkside's playbook I'd say.
I think you need to look up what obsessed means.

Liverpool are nothing like us, thankfully.

Can't blame Liverpool for being angry about that

If we were to lose Helander to a similar challenge from the mhanks new keeper, I'd be demanding action being taken.

It was an atrocious 'challenge'

Back